• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

Sonny Dykes the benefactor?

I am version 2.0 The original was my dad - I was getting some files off his old computer for estate reasons and the login came up when I opened the internet So I thought I would check what you guys were saying about this year He would have loved last year! And would be cussing this one...
  2. F

Sonny Dykes the benefactor?

Where was he a proven winner exactly? The guy is a career 7-5 coach with one 10 win season ever before last year He is avg and walked into the perfect storm This year is a lot more the real Sonny over his career than last year
  3. F

Gameday Thread: TCU on the Dark Side of the Moon, World Series Hangover Edition (Nov 2, 2023; 6PM)

Why? So he can sink the program? $6 mil and both of his hires suck…sometimes the problem starts at the top
  4. F

We Definitely have the worst fans in College Football

Not been mediocre foe 12 years Would have preferred Elliot but we blew him off day 1
  5. F

Official Coaching Search Thread….

You are kidding right? How about the 10th circuit court of appeals testimony, the released details on Pepper Hamilton, any of about 5 dozen articles Jesus we have some sad sack of [ Finebaum ] fans if people are trying to deny Kaz did anything wrong It may take me a few weeks to get all my...
  6. F

So the part where their Title IX officer said he didn’t report it to her but instead called two of the eight players into his office and decided based on that discussion they didn’t do anything wrong - you think all that didn’t happen? Not the part where Art says he was lied to - you just think...
  7. F

It came from the mother - not a lawyer. He repeated it but was not the original source, not sure why you keeps using that She talked to reporters - which was one of the main sources to making the story public And after the Grand Jury - was Kaz removed from the case? No he wasn’t - so you...
  8. F

GP to SMU

Sonny Dykes has not done any better than a 3rd place division finish at Cal or SMU - but we just hired him….
  9. F

Working on it - thanks for the concern My med school needed the scholarship money - so it was an easy decision over this joke
  10. F

That doormat had a coach 5 years before Dykes that actually tied for conference championships - not finished 5th - so again what did Dykes do that wasn’t done before at SMU?
  11. F

Will do You let me know you feel like having morals and trying to be a better program is more important than winning at all costs
  12. F

it’s been part of testimony in court for the grand jury- there is no debating if he did it unless you are saying the mom, the volleyball player and his supervisors at Baylor all committed perjury Geez - at one point Baylor even used his “one man investigation” to try and prove they took action...
  13. F

Wait - so our team quit and it was our coaches fault But their team quit and it was the players fault? Is there a flow chart for this?
  14. F

If that is true and he was not proven to be incorrectly accused- then frankly anyone that had knowledge of that should be suspended including the coaches that signed him (well we fired the HC already) and our AD staff that knew about it But are really trying to deflect what Katz did at Baylor...
  15. F

Isn’t that they reasoning behind TCU needing a new S&C coach?
  16. F

No most are complaining because he covered up a 8 count gang rape so his “players” could continue to play football The fact that people are ok with it is because a bunch seem to agree he made an acceptable decision as long as it will allow us to win more football
  17. F

Well that says more about you than anything- yet just the other day you acted like hiring Briles was so terrible and we just hired the guy that started the entire cover up At least Briles is a proven winner vs Mr Mediocrity since we are selling our soul for wins
  18. F

The guy covered up the rape of a woman by 8 football players- he is a POS and we just hired him How do you justify that?
  19. F

Sorry if continuing to question our leaders as they make terrible decisions is a problem for you- with regard to having just hired a guy who covers up rape so he can win footballs games, I guess maybe we can take the line from Stripes of “convicted, no never convicted”