• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. B

FIRE PATTERSON

I mean, can we get any worse?
  2. B

FIRE PATTERSON

"Best running back stable in the country"....then why has a running back not eclipsed 10 rushing attempts in a game!?
  3. B

Fire Jeremiah Donati

The man spends more time playing golf and drinking old fashions at Rivercrest than he does at TCU
  4. B

frog news from 2020 nfl combine

DK Metcalf says hi
  5. B

Purdue Feels Sorry For TCU

Have to be able to throw a ball within reach of him for him to be a threat.
  6. B

Warning: Don't buy anything from Boykin on Instagram or Twitter

I saw someone say they have been in touch with Judge Judy producers on reddit.
  7. B

I think people were more concerned about him facing some consequences for the action. It wouldn’t be about the money for me, but instead about him taking advantage of fans. He is betting that TCU fans will react exactly how you have. He gets $2k and the wealthy TCU fan on the other end won’t...
  8. B

You need to file a police report ASAP.
  9. B

Boykin-How Did He Make It Through College?

This is what I always heard. People in the know always told me to keep my excitement reeled in because it could all come crashing down.
  10. B

Alma Mater shouldn’t matter if you put your hands on a woman.
  11. B

I lived with some players my senior year, and they commented on a few occasions that they were shocked he kept it together as long as he did. With that said, it’s a sad situation because he never stood a chance. Just raised in a terrible environment and no one ever showed him right from wrong.
  12. B

Baldwin to transfer to TCU

This says more about our QB room (prior to Baldwin)...after spring multiple reports had Delton as the leader of the pack. That said, Baldwin could shake things up.
  13. B

No talks to expand CFP at spring meetings..who's surprised?

I'm more worried about us being fun to watch again.
  14. B

Today’s Frog Football Practice

Which of the QBs looked most polished?
  15. B

DMN: Completion date for TCU football stadium expansion could be delayed, athletic director says

No. Without a time machine, we can’t change the fact that we will always have to work harder and smarter than OU & UT. Even with a Big 12 Championship win, we aren’t going to out recruit UT...ever.
  16. B

2019 Recruiting Thread

Sooooo do you always look at JC's takes and put your own spin on them or is it just coincidence you post shortly after him?
  17. B

QB transfer from UGa

Without looking, I assume they have probably the #2 QB in the nation signed for the 2019 class. Am I right? Edit: just the #11 QB..6'6"
  18. B

In the end we actually won

Baylor is so far in the back of my mind these days I would've forgotten about them without this post. I'll probably forget about Baylor again by dinner.
  19. B

30+ season ending injuries, 3rd String QB, Baylor still can’t beat us.

*Mic drop* They more than likely won’t be bowl eligible