• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. BillupsFrog

Sonny Dykes the benefactor?

Last year was amazing. We Frog Fans couldn't believe the turn-around from 2021 to last year. It was a dream season (other than the national championship game). But those were Gary's players who undoubtedly were well coached, mature and hardworking under Coach P's staff. But maybe it was too...
  2. BillupsFrog

Golf tomorrow anyone?

My whole crew is headed home but I have all day to kill. Anyone want to golf tomorrow in Scottsdale?
  3. BillupsFrog

BillupsFrog needs your help finding a ticket

Anyone have an extra single ticket to the Fiesta Bowl? Preferably in the 100’s or 200’s level. I can do cash, Venmo or Zelle.
  4. BillupsFrog

BillupsFrog needs 1 Fiesta Bowl ticket.

Anyone selling 1 ticket in the 200’s or 100’s level?
  5. BillupsFrog

I need 1 Fiesta Bowl ticket

Our Southwest flight to PHX was cancelled so now my wife won’t be joining me for the game. Anyone selling 1 ticket? Preferably lower bowl somewhere.
  6. BillupsFrog

I need 4 tickets to the SMU/TCU game

Anybody? 817-776-1613
  7. BillupsFrog

KFC Golf Outing in October?

7-8 years ago we did a KillerFrogs golf outing at Waterchase in east Ft. Worth and it was great to meet some of the other KFC members, play some golf and drink some colbeers. Would you guys want to try and plan another outing in October? Maybe on Friday October 22nd, the day before the West...
  8. BillupsFrog

Outcoached

2018: 7-6 2019: 5-7 2020: 1-3 This is a trend. We are not getting better. We are getting worse. Whatever Patterson & the coaching staff are doing over the last 2.5 years is not working. If you go by the recruiting rankings, which I only put minimal stock in, we've been 3rd in the Big 12...
  9. BillupsFrog

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

I used to have these specialty "GO TCU" license plates but let my registration be expired for over 2 months and someone else rightfully got my plates. Completely my fault. Just curious if another KFC member was the lucky beneficiary. Anyone?