• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. D

2023 B12 Schedule Notables

Just looking at how the unbalanced schedule plays out, particularly relating to the 10 "legacy" members of the B12. At first glance, I'd say Cinci and OKSt appear to have the easiest conference schedules, and Iowa St the toughest. What say you? Baylor doesn't play either OK school or Kansas...
  2. D

Congratulations, Wexahu!

Got your team in AND were right about the Frogs staying at 3. Glad you were right!
  3. D

Hey Wexahu

- Frogs win out, undefeated B12 Champs - USC wins out 1-loss PAC Champs - tOSU wins out undefeated B1G Champs - LSU wins out 2-loss SEC Champs - Clemson wins out 1-loss ACC Champs - UGA loses to LSU in SEC Champ game, 1-loss SEC runner up Who is in? I think you've said before that a P5 champ...
  4. D

5:54 Left in 1st Quarter

There was a play where the QB faked a couple of pitches/reverse and then threw a little screen to the RB. The D-Line blew it up and I looked like the ball bounced off the Baylor RBs crotch and into the hands of our DE. They called it an incomplete pass and said it hit the ground. Bears QUICKLY...
  5. D

Thoughts on GP to LSU?

Despite his recent shortcomings here, I actually think he would/could kick some ass there. I'd love to see it, and would root for him to finally get that natty.
  6. D

When will SMU game time be announced?

Anyone know? Also, steel is dumb. And probably fat.
  7. D

RTDB (w/the RBs...)

ESPECIALLY when they rush 3 every damn time... 16 RB rushes with this backfield is criminal. That is all.
  8. D

Trademark Issues?

https://m.facebook.com/vhfhoops/
  9. D

At Least I Won My House Back

After betting the farm on the UT game. Unfortunately, I'd rather we had won and have to keep looking for a new house...
  10. D

Most Beautiful Uniforms Ever!

That is ALL.
  11. D

What's The Excuse Now?

Coming off a bye week, and THAT'S what we trot out there?! Last year, we blamed it on the injuries. What's the excuse now? KSU had our signs too? Turf too long? Sun too bright? Not enough clouds in the sky? This is just sad and pathetic. The last 4 years, we have been consistently ranked in...
  12. D

It's Official, Happy Gary is Not Good

We should have known.
  13. D

247 Sports: Odds Released for Hurts Transfer

TCU the favorite at the moment (+400) https://247sports.com/Article/Jalen-Hurts-transfer-Alabama-Auburn-Tennessee-Florida-127600267/
  14. D

Cheez-It Bowl vs. Cal

Go Frogs! Always fun beating up on some Bears!
  15. D

Fun Read

Tom Herman Is The Biggest Jackass In College Football https://thebiglead.com/2018/11/04/tom-herman-texas-will-grier-drew-lock/amp/
  16. D

Baseball Game GA Seating Question

Going to the game today with the fam. 1st TCU baseball game for the kiddos and we have GA seats. Are we allowed to bring folding chairs, blankets, etc.? Feel like I have seen all of that stuff out on the grass berms but want to double check. Any other game day tips? Parking, must-have food...
  17. D

Thank you Senior Class!

There were some great times, there were some not so great times, but on the whole you guys were one of the most successful classes to ever come through TCU. You guys were part of some pretty damned impressive TCU squads and we will miss you. Thank you for the hard work you put in over the...
  18. D

Rocking the sweet black lids again!

Damn, I love these helmets!
  19. D

RTDFBwRBs

Why wait til the 4th quarter to rtdfb with Anderson? They were dropping 8+ guys EVERY time we ran an empty backfield set. Just dumb. Hopefully we learn and move on...
  20. D

Curious About Tiebreaker

Out of curiosity, how does the conference determine which 2 teams play in the CCG in the event of a 3-way tie? For example (illustration purposes only) what happens if TCU, OU, and OSU all have 1-loss (say OSU over TCU, TCU over OU, OU over OSU)? Which 2 go to Jerry World for the rematch?