• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. D

the university of Texas versus Washington

Hate Arkansas? Guess you've never received a massage in Hot Springs...
  2. D

Hauss Hejny wearing his first TCU jersey

Wait, Hauss' mom is Stephanie Tanner?!
  3. D

DMN: Ohio State quarterback will honor NFL, TCU legend Sammy Baugh during Cotton Bowl Classic

Boosters will simply implement bonuses for playoff wins...
  4. D

DC Joe Gillespie let go

HappiER...yes. we'll likely still suck, though.
  5. D

Championship Weekend & CFP Predictions

But what am I looking at in that GIF?
  6. D

I'm a moron. Can someone explain this one to me please? Edit: The Bo Wallace GIF, that is
  7. D

Not to mention, you couldn't keep 2014 FSU out because they were undefeated...When it's TCU and Baylor next in line instead of UT and Bama, it seems it's a different set of rules
  8. D

I'm extrapolating your comment to mean that you are admitting (or recognizing) that the teams' perceived place in the "blue blood" hierarchy impacts the Committee's decisions. Hadn't seen you admit that before. Apologies if I just missed it.
  9. D

Well at least you finally admitted that last part.
  10. D

Yormark should have them on speed dial
  11. D

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

How about LNDFROG
  12. D

Are We Back in the WAC? Putrid 2024 Home Schedule...

You don't think those conference games are listed in order?
  13. D

247 sports says changes might happen at coordinator(s) in next 24 hours

Isn't that about the only coordinator position that's really excelling?
  14. D

Fire Joe Gillespie

How is GP not on this list for a place like LSU? At least put him there as a wild card like they have with Aranda. Gotta think if he's not the HC at Houston next year he'd be open to a high profile DC position as a stepping stone to get back in the game. He's certainly seen how that sort of...
  15. D

Fire Joe Gillespie

Yes, 100% I'm just pointing out how someone could look at the situation. As for UT, that one I'd agree to change from a SHOULD to a COULD have. Again, you can either see it as a great job by the defensive staff (and players, but this is a thread about firing coaches) to make adjustments for the...
  16. D

Are We Back in the WAC? Putrid 2024 Home Schedule...

So we are starting 0-5 based on how we play defense (or don't) on the road?...awesome
  17. D

Fire Joe Gillespie

That's also the worst part. You could look at the season and thought we SHOULD have won the TT, UT, WVU, CU, and ISU games and be sitting at 10-2...The fact that we didn't win ANY of them is indicative of the level of suck in the current staff.
  18. D

Potential coordinators/coaches

You mean the guy Texas fans used to call Manny Iaz...because he's got no "D"? No thanks.
  19. D

2023 TCU FB Transferring Out

Good job, Big 12?