• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. CountryFrog

Preseason D1Baseball.com Rankings

OU and OK St have played non-con games against each other many times over the years. So it can be done. But of course just because those two are ok with it doesn't mean USC and Arizona St feel the same way.
  2. CountryFrog

Baylor's football future

Wow. Yea because I was really really serious when I said that. I totally thought one 4-star recruit who won't even be there until 2025 (if at all) was going to be the thing that makes SMU dominant in the ACC for the next decade. That was definitely my real analysis of the situation.
  3. CountryFrog

Baylor's football future

Basketball drives the bus up there hands down. That doesn't mean they totally ignore the football program obviously. No one does that. But when people talk about supporting football that implicitly means making sure it's always the number one priority. Because that's the only way you're...
  4. CountryFrog

Baylor's football future

All of these schools have fans that show up for the team when they're winning games. Even UConn. So that's not really the barometer.
  5. CountryFrog

Baylor's football future

Kansas Duke Indiana Even North Carolina to a degree. Their fan base isn't quite as apathetic toward football when they're struggling as those other schools but there's never any doubt whatsoever what the priority is in that athletic department.
  6. CountryFrog

Baylor's football future

Oh no, SMU already has one 4 star commitment for 2025! Shut it all down! This is the real reason Florida St wants out of the ACC. They see that the SMU recruiting train is revved up to a point that they're about to run away from everybody.
  7. CountryFrog

Baylor's football future

Committed, not signed
  8. CountryFrog

Preseason D1Baseball.com Rankings

I'd imagine it's going to be a lot like football season for those schools. They'll all struggle to be .500 in conference.
  9. CountryFrog

Looking to try new Fort Worth tex mex place

There's a new Taco Casa that just opened up on 287 between Mansfield and Arlington.
  10. CountryFrog

Did anyone notice that we’re ranked?

If we win on Saturday then we'll still be ranked. Might even move up a spot or two depending on results elsewhere and if we win convincingly. Houston was 0-2 last week and only fell from 2 to 6 I believe. You're not going to get killed in the rankings for losing a Big 12 road game unless it's...
  11. CountryFrog

GoFrogs: No. 19 TCU at Cincinnati Preview

Man you're going way back into ancient history to find that one.
  12. CountryFrog

Well there aren't many losses that HELP your seeding in March. And yes, leading by 20 at half would've been an awesome plan.
  13. CountryFrog

I completely agree. I wish Jamie had spoken to this more directly in comparison to the call in the Kansas game but he's just not someone who ever does that type of thing publicly. There is no logical way whatsoever to watch both of those plays and say that the one in the KU game is a flagrant...
  14. CountryFrog

Agree with the sentiment but I won't go quite that far. Frogs had plenty of chances to win this one and just played terrible at the end of regulation. Nelson blew two layups and the most wide open 3 that anyone has ever had in a competitive basketball game. Plus the missed FT's by Peavy and...
  15. CountryFrog

If we win Saturday then we'll still be ranked. Might even move up a spot or two.
  16. CountryFrog

Anything less than 16-2 in the Big 12 is a failure
  17. CountryFrog

Baylor's football future

I believe TCU has won 7 of the last 8 against Baylor. No one gives a [ Finebaum ] about basketball except for fans of schools who suck at football.
  18. CountryFrog

Well deserved. This is absolutely a team that can make a final 4 run if they can just be decent shooting the 3 and of course stay healthy.