• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Caprock

FWST: Mississippi State could offer enough to lure away TCU's Jim Schlossnagle

They have two threads about this on elitedawgs.com It’s their version of Texags. I swear they are the klan cousins of aggy.
  2. Caprock

FWST: Mississippi State could offer enough to lure away TCU's Jim Schlossnagle

Throw in the fact that Tim is a Tech alum too. He's not going to Starkville if he didn't go to UT.
  3. Caprock

2018 TCU BASEBALL SEASON THREAD

Yeah that's exactly what happened. 19 pitches into the season.
  4. Caprock

2017-18 Men's Basketball Thread

Illinois money whipped him. The word was Underwood and the AD had issues. Good luck tonight. Time to end the KU stranglehold on this conference.
  5. Caprock

Game Thread: TCU vs TECH

Don’t forget this is the coach that kept attempting field goals at WVU and give 22 points in the 4th qtr. And the coach that took a knee with 42 seconds left against KSU because he didn’t trust his kicker. Try making sense out of that crap.
  6. Caprock

Adventures in Sand Aggie Land

The increase in hotels has helped a little, but the main reason is the traveling fanbase has decided that 5 years in and no marked improvement just isn’t worth the effort and expense. Throw in another 11am start, and it is what it is.
  7. Caprock

Is there a number you can call tomorrow and ask about where that will call is? Raider Park is a joint venture between the Alumni Association and a private group. Not sure if that would be the will call at the stadium. There are churches over by Broadway that you can park at for a reasonable...
  8. Caprock

Cold front is moving in Saturday morning. Temps before game in high 40’s to low 50’s at game time with wind out of the north at 28 mph. There won’t be much tailgating before this one. For the kids you might want to take them to the National Ranching Heritage Center...
  9. Caprock

Tech fans have no need to feel lonely anymore ...

We are in the East suites. Let's just say it wasn't pleasant. If you caught any of it on TV, the apathy in the general fan base was apparent. It's easy to speculate what will happen but realistically there's about a group of 15-20 folks that really know. For me it's two more trips from Dallas...
  10. Caprock

You can't help stupid. At the end of the day fans of teams make a lot of comments, but the only thing that matters is the record. None of us play the games on message boards!
  11. Caprock

I told y'all last weekend this team quit. Beating Baylor is still a big question. Y'all have to keep winning.
  12. Caprock

Is this the year we finally get it done?

I don't think the ranking had anything to do with it. We've seen this the last four years. He just mentally cramps up. Good luck the rest of the way out. Y'all are the only hope for the Big 12 with Ohio State rolling now. I will say that with it looking like Washington going down it is some...
  13. Caprock

If Houston had a qb that could hit a wide open receiver, that would've been a loss.
  14. Caprock

The defense was playing serviceable until our offense went into a shell. Kliff attempting 3 field goals with a kicker that had previously missed two FG, extra point blocked, extra point tipped but made and 3 kickoffs out of bounds (Kansas game) was mind numbing and stupid. Getting outscored 29-7...
  15. Caprock

The only true winner regardless is Kliff. If he's fired before Jan 1 we owe him $9million. Jan 1 or after $6.25 million. And now that early signing period comes into play. Good times.
  16. Caprock

There was a lot of quit today with this Tech team. Won't be surprised at all if we get rolled by Iowa State next weekend and be done for the year with maybe the exception of Baylor. Hell we might be their only win.
  17. Caprock

Bizarre NCAA basketball news

This tells me that the bribery and steering of athletes is well known @NCAA headquarters. Bama hired him for a reason and it's been exposed
  18. Caprock

Does Will Rogers' horse's backside now point to Fort Worth

Looks like y'all have a new and improved version of froggypants hanging out here now. Good luck with that one.