• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Shadow Dweller

Gameday Thread, Fiesta Bowl: #3 TCU vs #2 Michigan; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

in fairness, that should have been a TD that they overturned. Frogs have played amazing this game, supr happy outside of Demercado letting Duggan get crushed at the end of the half
  2. Shadow Dweller

Gameday Thread, Big 12 Championship Edition: #3 TCU vs Kansas State... again; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

There were also at least 2 sure TDs dropped when the receivers should have had the ball. But yeah, he looked a bit off today, which I will say is likely due to the pass protection not being up to its normal level. K-State lived in thr backfield for a lot of the game, and that will mess with...
  3. Shadow Dweller

Max postgame interview is a must watch

I didn't want to either...but I had to. He is hurting and i don't mean physically
  4. Shadow Dweller

Gameday Thread: #4 TCU at Baylor; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

If we could stop them reliably, and not give up 8-12 yarms it seem I'd be more comfrtable with the time lwft
  5. Shadow Dweller

This Defence

Haha, born and raised here in the states. Yes I onow what a zone D is, but giving up free 1st downs constantly, drive after drive is maddening.
  6. Shadow Dweller

This Defence

We have done this So much this season it hurts
  7. Shadow Dweller

This Defence

Can somebody tell me WHY seem to be allergic to being within 5 yards of receivers when they sit right at the damn sticks?
  8. Shadow Dweller

Gameday Thread: UAPB vs TCU

Not so much to my eyes. Hoping I'm wrong, but doesn't look as full as I'd hope for a season opener
  9. Shadow Dweller

Good Lord

Already been said, but the defender would have been their early, and been a PI call for an "easy" FG. This was the better chance, because you hope that someone else can make tackle that you can't. Either way, it was a hell of a game
  10. Shadow Dweller

Frogs vs Indians/Cardinal/Trees/Vegans - Game Thread

Easy, none. And now comes the comment about not being able to comment unless I've been in that spot, to which all I have to say is then no-one here, or very very few, can say anything at all either. Believe it or not, you can be a fan, and I have been since I was a kid and going to games...
  11. Shadow Dweller

Why? What is different than fans of ANY sport being critical of players on the favorite team. We aren't the ones that need to get over it. He played like junk for 20 solid minutes, then managed to come back and play damn good the rest of the game. 2 of his best passes of the season this...
  12. Shadow Dweller

The look on the TCU player's face as he swapped shirts was priceless...for him to be on the field he had to be with the team?
  13. Shadow Dweller

B12 Championship Thread TCU vs OU

Or just 3 like Bayor or K-State.
  14. Shadow Dweller

Game Thread: TCU vs TECH

Dang it. Having to listed to wbap streaming and they are about 2 minutes behind. :`(
  15. Shadow Dweller

From Shaggy Bevo........

Yeah, almost all of them called out the "gimmicky offense" guy for being an idiot
  16. Shadow Dweller

Bunch of important games this weekend

Honestly, I think Baylor gets their first(only) win this season here
  17. Shadow Dweller

Bunch of important games this weekend

Why would you want ISU to lose? Only other game I want them to lose this season is against OSU, after OSU loses to OU, setting up, hopefully a TCU/OU rematch in the CCG. ISU winning as much as possible is good for TCU and the league in general.
  18. Shadow Dweller

Doctson TD

If only he hadn't been taken by the Redskins.. :'(
  19. Shadow Dweller

Running Game Question

I don't know if he came back in after his fumble. If he was he wasn't used as a rusher at that point, just a blocker.