• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. HornyWartyToad

Don't look now:

I think we are long overdue by this point, whether KB is hired or not, to hear from Donati on what steps he has taken to have the guy thoroughly investigated.
  2. HornyWartyToad

Is Kendal Briles a serious candidate?

Were you aware that KB was accused of raping a girl on the football field at Stephenville while in High School? If so, and if you can take that and combine it with all the other "one or two things," and still expect he's clean in all this, then you and I see the world very differently. All...
  3. HornyWartyToad

I'm skeptical that anyone who has paid even a little bit of attention really believes them equal, it's just a convenient, "whataboutism" that allows the user not to have to think too deeply.
  4. HornyWartyToad

I think you and I have very different impressions of the meaning of, "balls and strikes."
  5. HornyWartyToad

Unsurprising, given what I think already about that kid. And great point she makes at the end: Why would he ever change or take account of his part in fostering such an environment?
  6. HornyWartyToad

Watch out Colorado is Coming

Love seeing an Old in a [ Finebaum ]ty track suit getting all gangsta with his bad self. SMH. Those kids are soooooo not into it.
  7. HornyWartyToad

It's early - portal time that is - current listing

Not criticizing your post (actually mostly agree with it), but man it's sad to be at a place where we are openly discussing buying and selling young men as if they were commodities.
  8. HornyWartyToad

Did you tell her she's being a Judas for wishing this on us? /jk
  9. HornyWartyToad

Constitutionally-protected behavior, IMO.
  10. HornyWartyToad

Quincy Brown and the transfer portal????

I'll tell you what you do with Briles. What you've got to do is cut the hamstring on the back of his leg right at the bottom. He'll never play football again, because his weight displacement goes back, all his weight is on his right foot, and he'll push everything off to the right. He'll never...
  11. HornyWartyToad

Walker Howard (5* QB) to TCU?

Ned Flanders approves.
  12. HornyWartyToad

Lol @ kicked his cat. . . Never heard that one before but owing to my general disdain for cats I'll allow it.
  13. HornyWartyToad

DMN: TCU running back Emari Demercado declares for 2023 NFL draft

No. With all the crazy exceptions and exemptions that have come into play in the last few years, I really thought he'd play until he was 30. /s Seriously though, I don't recall it ever having come up in either media coverage from announcers or anyone posting on here. Just slipped by me...
  14. HornyWartyToad

* Stolen from "Wall Street."
  15. HornyWartyToad

DMN: TCU running back Emari Demercado declares for 2023 NFL draft

Ouch. Was not expecting this. Thought he'd want a year with starter minutes. Sure hope the kid from Bama comes in 100% healthy and ready to tote the load.
  16. HornyWartyToad

It's early - portal time that is - current listing

We've also lost what I'd guess are our 3 fastest players on the roster now, in QJ, DD, and Sam. I hope there are some maybe deeper on the roster or on their way who can make up that speed.
  17. HornyWartyToad

Yeah, lol @ "no reason to continue debating," and then proceeding to make another argue.