• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. murtleneck

What we get with UH

Biggest add is ‘bringing’ Houston market to pitch for tv. That and to try to stave off the mass talent exodus to SEC. I agree they’re a joke. But at the end of the day it’ll be more enjoyable playing them year in year out than say Kansas.
  2. murtleneck

An Aggie Coworker...

Just saying there was more smoke than you were aware of or were letting on. Couldn't care less man. Made sense for Aggies to give it a shot, always thought it would be next to impossible to get Gary to leave at this point. But people make goofy decisions when they get to his age. Happy to see...
  3. murtleneck

An Aggie Coworker...

I didn't come running to the forums rumormongering. Just saying I heard similar talk from people who don't get off on gossip all that often. And let's be real, who really thinks Gary is going to be coaching past '24??
  4. murtleneck

An Aggie Coworker...

Take it easy Armadillo. I heard the same thing from the son of an A&M regent two weeks ago. Probably a result of Gary putting feelers out there to ensure raises for the staff like he almost always does. Regardless, can't help but say I'm relieved. One last ride for a title with GMFP.
  5. murtleneck

ON TO OU

The seas have parted for OU to make the playoffs and Baker to win the Heisman. Just imagine how impossibly sweet it would be to not only spoil those dreams next week, but the chance to do it TWICE in one season. Gotta give the kid credit, no matter how obnoxious his antics are. Plays with about...
  6. murtleneck

This is on Cumbie

I wasn't thrilled with the play calling at times, but this loss goes squarely on Kenny's shoulders. Feel like the lack of getting Kenny involved in the game lead to some really sloppy play on important reads. Combined with the turnovers. Choke job.