• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. R

Please do not sell your basketball tickets vs Texas Tech next Saturday to a Tech fan or on the secondary market

I gave my tickets to a very good client, they are Tech alum. He pulls for the Horned Frogs against anyone else. My hope is they get to witness a huge upset.
  2. R

Fort Worth - 1883 on Paramount

Sheraton didnt buy 6666 Ranch, Paramount did
  3. R

TCU vs Texas A&M Basketball Game

Poooooooooor Aggies! Go Frogs, great win!
  4. R

Schlossnagle...

Talked to a heavy donor today, they are pulling out because of the recent woke action. He said the C will be pulled from TCU next. Pulling "Freshman" is just the beginning. TCU has a huge opportunity to stand up against this.
  5. R

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

Well said!
  6. R

Free Tickets

I would love to take my daughter and her fiancé to the game on Saturday. They are both Horned Frogs.
  7. R

2018 TCU BASEBALL SEASON THREAD

Mainly on Twitter, I have buddy who went to Tech and told me about it. Basically just being Tech and being cocky.
  8. R

2018 TCU BASEBALL SEASON THREAD

So Tech mocks UT Baseball last week before the big series in Lubbock and Tech does what Tech does best and loses 2 out of 3. They will never learn.
  9. R

Luken hurt again but silver lining he's gonna be back in '19....

Caught a spike in the dirt trying to slide into 2nd, freakish accident. The look on his face was pitiful, he knew it wasn't good. I am afraid that is the last time he plays at Lupton. Hope I am wrong.
  10. R

Prayers for Wes...

Met you at Hooks Lincoln a few years ago and we both had something in common, geologist. So hang tough comrade, I will pray for your doctors and you to get through this!
  11. R

First Practice

I got the same thing after watching the purple menace video of Coach P on you tube.
  12. R

WVU Returned Nearly All of their Allotment

That is why my wife is not invited to football games. She talked me into season tickets to basketball. Best decision I have made in a long time. Happy Wife now.
  13. R

To my Killerfrogs family

Thanks Wes, met you once at Hooks Lincoln and enjoyed our brief conversation about us both being geologist. Geology Rocks!
  14. R

OT - Best recipes/methods for smoking Baby Back Ribs

First thing is to buy the Baby Back Ribs at Central Market in Fort Worth, they are never frozen. Makes a difference.
  15. R

2017 Baseball Recruits

Ingraham didn't put the work in and had a problem being late for practice.
  16. R

Mike and Mike are officially breaking up

I would rather drag my face across the asphalt than listen to her voice.
  17. R

TCU vs OU Saturday Game Thread

AW's knee isn't right yet or he would have played.
  18. R

BASEBALL: #2 TCU at #6 Texas Tech - Sunday Game 3 Thread (2 pm, ESPN)

We have given up if Dalton Horton is pitching.
  19. R

TCU @ TTU Game Day Thread Game 1 Friday

Dave Barnett is a retread from the Rangers