• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. H

Some Bear fans show interest in CGP as DC

Please no more Waco coaches in Fort Worth. There absolutely MUST be better options.
  2. H

Fire Kendal Briles

They are both terrible!
  3. H

Fire Kendal Briles

Or he jumps because the time is leaner. He is not that good.
  4. H

Fire Kendal Briles

Is this fast paced? Sometimes it seems it is. Sometimes it is if there is no clock and they are playing street ball. They throw lateral. They might as well throw backward. They do not take points when they should. They throw when it seems odd. They run when it seems odd. It is just ugly...
  5. H

Fire Kendal Briles

Looking at BU was the wrong move, as he was simply continuing an offense developed and executed by two other co-offensive coordinators. The 2008-2015 was not a Kendal Briles O. Art, Montgomery and Clements developed it and successfully ran it from 08-14. Kendal took it over in 15.
  6. H

Fire Kendal Briles

I think that it is safe to say that in 2015 and somewhat 2016, he was continuing the offense that was utilized by the previous 2 co-offensive coordinators Montgomery and Clements who had run it for the previous 7 seasons. The previous 2 came in with Briles in 08. Kendal took over a...
  7. H

Fire Kendal Briles

Briles was not offensive coordinator at BU until 2015. He gets far too much credit for an offense he did not run.
  8. H

Not staying on the field for the alma mater

When Briles was hired I made several comments on TCU social media regarding this being a good hire. Most everyone called me not a "real" fan. I heard a lot of the "sins of the father should not follow," nonsense. I attempted to explain that I am a diehard TCU and attended TCU undergrad. I...
  9. H

D Magazine: TCU’s Ambitions Are Bigger Than the Iron Skillet, and North Texas is Worse For it

I'd say TCU and Baylor are bigger rivals now than TCU and SMU.
  10. H

Cancel the SMU series

In response to the comment that SMU would have dropped us during the Pony Express day, you are comparing apples to oranges. During the Pony Express years, we were in the same conference. They could not drop us. TCU worked for years to dig themselves out of a hole when the Big 12 was formed...
  11. H

Daily Oklahoman: TCU breaks barrier for Big 12 by reaching College Football Playoff title game

The Austin American Statesman said something positive about the Frogs! How highly unusual!
  12. H

#BAYLORTEARS

I honestly think a good deal of their fan base would be just fine with this decision.
  13. H

105 & power just browned out

We already have two in Texas. If we want to expand nuclear, it probably makes more sense to grow one of those two plants, rather than build a new one.
  14. H

#BAYLORTEARS

Build A Fence!
  15. H

DKR Expansion

They have to address their upcoming tailgate issue. The State is taking most of the locations where tailgating happened for the Capitol Complex and mall.
  16. H

#BAYLORTEARS

The board can get over it. I work in the legislature. I will have had exactly 3 days off in 27. I frequently work 12-16 hours these days. I decided to write a quick response on my phone, while in the gallery waiting on something and listening to several other things. If the most important...
  17. H

#BAYLORTEARS

Ok, I'll take it down. Clearly, the point was missed. I typically take more time with the things I write. I have had little to no time to contribute to the board, outside of just scanning it. I will go back to work and back to scanning until after memorial day. I would not want to embarrass...