• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. R

FWST: TCU basketball lands top transfer target Noah Reynolds from Wisconsin-Green Bay

We got 2 big commits but we still have work to do.
  2. R

Frankie Collins commits

He’ll be the best defender since Damion. If he can run the offense and defend to his capability then he will be an asset. Just don’t want him be the main scorer. Go drop a bag on Rylan Griffin.
  3. R

What happened to Jim Christian

He is a lousy coach and even worse recruiter. Word is he rubbed every top HS coach the wrong way with his arrogance.
  4. R

What happened to Jim Christian

You mean Generalisimo Francisco Franco wasn’t available. Caniisius couldn’t find someone who is less of an ahole and a better coach? It’s their funeral.
  5. R

UCF’s Walker transferring to TCU

Walker isn’t a great scorer but he is capable of being a good complimentary player. More importantly he is a very good defender.
  6. R

USA Today: Michigan basketball PG Dug McDaniel sets TCU transfer visit

Am I the only one that doesn’t see a great fit with McDaniel? I think he might have Jamie pulling out his hair.
  7. R

FWST: Jamie Dixon’s tenure at TCU is shaping up like his time at Pittsburgh

We were easily the worst program in a power conference when we came into the Big 12. We still have a ways to go but there is no doubt we have come a long way.
  8. R

FWST: TCU basketball is still better off than Pitt, but Jamie Dixon must find this piece

Is JD the guy to take us to the next level I don’t know. I have to think that another year like this and his seat will get warm. He’s done a good job raising our level of play but the status quo shouldn’t be good enough.
  9. R

FWST: TCU basketball sits at a crossroad after demoralizing NCAA Tournament loss to Utah State

I would say our fans only care about certain teams and not our team. I haven’t missed a game in years and I go to see the Frogs play not our opponent. The atmosphere is good a very few times a year, even many conference games. If you have a problem with Steven Johnson that is very interesting...
  10. R

FWST: TCU faces pivotal two-game stretch to close regular season

Nice win and pretty easily at that. First ever win in Morgantown so I’ll take it.
  11. R

GoFrogs: TCU at No. 23 Texas Tech MBB Preview

Definitely blew that game but we played well just didn’t make the plays when presented with them. I also believe that Mostafa needs more playing time.
  12. R

GoFrogs: TCU Breaks Single-Season 3-Pointers Record, Defeats BYU 68-58

Ju think what the season could have been if not for the injuries. Coach has the ladies playing hard and well.
  13. R

FLM: TCU, Texas Tech tied in standings entering Big 12 showdown

Big game tonight. Several keys to the game are rebounding, creating turnovers, don’t turn it over and make free throws.
  14. R

FWST: Why the stakes are so high for TCU’s rematch at Texas Tech

This is a very big game. KF laid it out really well and I can’t see where anyone wouldn’t think that this is a very important game.
  15. R

FWST: Four things to watch in TCU’s must-win game at Kansas State

What a game! From my perspective we got outcoached. Also our guys don’t know when to foul or let the play go. Micah playing great and them not being able to make a three was enough for us to win.
  16. R

Killer Frogs/FN: Meet Micah Robinson: TCU Basketball's Next Star

He is a really nice pickup for the staff. I think he and Punch are going to have roles next season.
  17. R

TCU vs Texas Tech MBB Game

You know that used to be a rule but was changed in the early 50’s. BTW I hate that idea.
  18. R

TCU vs Texas Tech MBB Game

I really enjoyed that game. A couple of Techtards were sitting near me and were really loud early on but got somber pretty quick. This kid told them to keep their guns holstered at the end.
  19. R

GoFrogs: TCU at OSU MBB Preview

The slow starts are worrisome but overcoming them also says something. We need more consistency from the start. Need Avery and Jameer to be better offensively and take care of the ball while giving us good defense.
  20. R

FLM: TCU looking for more upsets as No. 2 Houston pays a visit

The only complaint we can have is the free throws. The team plays hard on both ends of the court and when we rebound well we’re tough to beat. Jamie seems to have made some changes to our sets and it loo to be working. Anderson seems to be growing into his role quite nicely.