• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. M

Anyone else ever see grounding called on a miscommunication pass?

Yeah. When I watched the play live I thought it was grounding. I told my body immediately that we were lucky they didn’t throw a flag. And then they did. I remember watching a couple games last season when the announcers and rules analysts specifically talking about these kind of plays. They...
  2. M

The Band

My friends and I commented the same thing. The band looks substantially bigger than in years past.
  3. M

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

Your post makes a lot of sense. However, I would like to point out that SMU has severed its relationship with the UMC.
  4. M

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Hardly anybody watched the games on TV anyway. The only people that tuned in were diehard fans, and they will continue to do so with AppleTV+. MLS is a developmental league and really needs to focus on the in game experience. Most people in the USA view MLS like they view minor league...
  5. M

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

My wife and I also really liked "Trying" on AppleTV+. "For all Mankind" is pretty good too. First season is great, but the other ones are okay too.
  6. M

Big 12 Baseball Tournament Tickets @ Globe Life

Am I the only one that thinks this event would be much better at the Frisco Rough Riders stadium? Globe life is just huge for the number of people that come to the games.
  7. M

Big 12 Thrives While PAC Nose Dives

The PAC-12 might find a way to miraculously make more money than the Big 12 via streaming or something, but I am more than willing to have a gap in revenue, if it means the Big 12 is on Fox, ABC, ESPN/2/U, and FS1 and the Pac 12 is not. The contract is great from a branding standpoint...
  8. M

KSU TCU Tickets

Anybody have two extra KSU-TCU basketball tickets for todays game they are willing to part with? Thanks!
  9. M

Universal Studios to open theme park in Frisco

Traffic in Prosper is outrageous. For being so far out, you think you would have benefits of no traffic, easy access to restaurants/stores, etc. However, it is just terrible. Frisco also has pretty bad traffic. The growth has just been tremendous, and the city and school district have...
  10. M

The one man that could lead us to a National Championship in my lifetime is gone

Yeah. Just like I said in my response from …. 14 months ago. I said it might get better than it was under Gary.
  11. M

A Sobering Realization about the new CFP Format

The new format increases “access” to all programs but the likelihood of a Cinderella have gone down considerably. The odds of a non-traditional power having the players, coaching, depth, resources, etc to beat three consecutive top 8 teams is next to impossible. This is being sold to the public...
  12. M

College Admissions

Yeah, I had around a 3.9 weighted GPA on a 4.0 scale with a 31 ACT in the mid 2000s. I was on the Dean's scholarship. However, according to the TCU scholarship website the Dean scholarship is now more along the lines of 3.97-4.0 GPA with a 34 ACT/1500 SAT...
  13. M

Estimate the Amount of Cash Your Wife/GF/Sig Other has in Her Purse Right Now

I have $0. My wife has $0. We try to have around $100 in cash in the drawer by our backdoor in case we need cash for some reason, however, we usually do not carry cash on a regular basis.
  14. M

How Do I List Tickets On The Tickets Sale Forum?

I have two available in section 454. I will sell at price i paid to seat geek. $185 face value per ticket. Seat geek service charge of $46.25 per seat. $462.50 total.
  15. M

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

I got two tickets with the access code. After speaking with my family, I don’t think I will actually be needing them. Willing to transfer to a frog fan for face plus fees ($462 total).
  16. M

2022 MLB Thread*

Hockey goes from 5 minute OT and a shoot out to full 20 minute OT periods for the playoffs. NFL allows ties during the regular season and obviously does not in the playoffs. There are 10 minute OT periods in the regular season and 15 minute OT periods in the playoffs. Playoff games are too...
  17. M

How Electric Will Next Saturday Night Be???

I think the crowd that shows up will be really loud. However, there are a ton of unsold tickets I doubt it even ends up being a sellout (or even all that close)
  18. M

TCU MBB Season Tickets

I had season tickets for 2 or 3 in the recent past. Driving in from Dallas for the weekday games is so hard. The 6 PM games are nearly impossible to make on time with traffic and work while the 8 PM games mean i don't get back to Dallas until around 11-11:30. I ended up selling most of my...
  19. M

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

How would this look for the big 12 schools?