• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. S

OT: A Plea for Help from My Fellow Attorneys and Others

I am in dire financial straits and could really use some help in the form of additional income. Even though I have a BA and an MA from TCU, a Ph.D from University of North Texas, and a JD from Harvard Law School, I haven’t had a full time job in 18 years. Instead, I’ve been trying to eke out a living as an adjunct...
  2. S

What was Sonny Thinking?

I have read all of the post-game commentary on here with great interest but I'm only going to lodge one complaint of my own. And it's aimed directly at Sonny. On our second-to-last offensive play yesterday, Chandler missed Savion on a short pass over the middle, thus bringing up...
  3. S

WTH?

https://www.cbsnews.com/dfw/news/1-arrested-threatening-blow-up-tcu-campus-fort-worth/
  4. S

The Frogs in the "Arena"

In his most famous speech, Teddy Roosevelt said the following: “It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with...
  5. S

OT: The Dodge Brothers are spinning out in their caskets!

Well, it looks like I'll have to drive my 2019 Plum Crazy Challenger into the ground now since I don't foresee being able to buy a new one next year before they're all sold out. For a Detroit native like me, this is so, so depressing. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I was born way...
  6. S

OT: Bankruptcy Lawyer

I am in dire financial straits and need to hire a good personal bankruptcy attorney in the Metroplex. Though I have been licensed to practice law in Texas for many years, I have never actually done so I don't know a lot of lawyers here. I'm hoping that someone on this board, whether one of...
  7. S

Kfc Bus to Alamo Bowl?

Will there be a Killerfrogs.com bus to the Alamo Bowl like there was two years ago? That was a great option for those of us who just wanted to go to the game and come right back.