• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. SAT Frog

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Uber and Lyft are back in Austin as of 06/01/18. Makes it much easier. There will be a huge price surge after the game I am sure. What section are the TCU tickets in?
  2. SAT Frog

I need some HASMSP Wisdom. I have never been to a game in Austin, but I have tickets for the game Saturday. Coming up from San Antonio. Any suggestions on where to park? I heard it is a nightmare for games. Thought about parking at South Park Meadows and Ubering in. Any suggestions?
  3. SAT Frog

I know, it is absolutely incredible. Plane just took off from HNL and is headed to GUM now
  4. SAT Frog

The AN-225 has a crew of 21 and flies with spare parts for it to repair it anywhere in the world at anytime.
  5. SAT Frog

Normal max payload is 140,000 kgs, but we were held at 130,000 kgs due to ocean travel and fuel consumption. I'll let some of the AF guys weigh in on the capacity of the C17. Also am currently flying an AN-124 flight as well. Here is the wiki info on it...
  6. SAT Frog

Hola Fellas and Q, I think I have posted before that I am in the freight forwarding business. Anyhow I have been slammed with work the last 3-4 weeks and have not had a chance to catch up on this thread, so sorry if I am posting at a weird moment in conversation. I know there a few Aviation...
  7. SAT Frog

Try the below link. Sold at most grocery stores, Target, Walmart, or you can order online. They are very good,. https://www.tatesbakeshop.com/gluten-free/gluten-free-cookies.html
  8. SAT Frog

It was Punter.
  9. SAT Frog

Alamodome Clear Bag Policy

Thanks!!!!!!!
  10. SAT Frog

Welp, is there a way to edit the thread title?
  11. SAT Frog

Life and work. Need to try and catch up on this thread, but probably just need to jump back in from here.
  12. SAT Frog

I had not seen it posted or discussed, so I wanted to give everyone heading into town for the game a quick heads up. The Alamodome put a clear bag policy in place earlier this year. See the below link, just didn't want anyone to be surprised at the gates. Hope you enjoy the game and San Antonio...
  13. SAT Frog

Haven't had time to keep up with the Board lately, so I don't know if this has already been posted. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on the Alamodome clear bag policy that was put in place earlier this year. See the below link, just didn't want anyone to be surprised. Enjoy the Game...
  14. SAT Frog

Better than the Galaxy 8?
  15. SAT Frog

Thanks Purp and Tom B. Completely agree with both of you. Love my Samsung phone, links up with my tablet and tvs without issue. Her family are all Apple lovers.
  16. SAT Frog

Thanks Purp, I have tried. Before her current iPhone, I had her on a Samsung Galaxy 3. They didn't really like each other too much. I think the iPhones are not made very well. She is one her second 6 plus, in three years. We had the first one replaced as the screen and battery went out.
  17. SAT Frog

Needs some HASMSP tech wisdom. I am a Samsung guy and have no use for the iPhone. Wife is an iPhone person. She currently has a 6Plus and it is time to upgrade. We have heard different opinions between the 8Plus and the X. Are the cameras the same? Is one better than the other? I get the X is...
  18. SAT Frog

Gas shortage due to the hurricane

Not sure how it is elsewhere but thanks to the idiots freaking out and running to get gas here in San Antonio. See the below headline that just came out "San Antonio drivers reported that 73 percent (460 stations) of the area’s roughly 630 gas stations were out of fuel Friday afternoon as...
  19. SAT Frog

Gas shortage due to the hurricane

San Antonio is a nightmare right now. The lines to get gas are crazy. People are not being patient about the situation either.
  20. SAT Frog

#BAYLORTEARS

Honestly, if Baylor were to somehow get the Death Penalty or were to be kicked out of the Big 12. I would prefer to swap UTSA, instead of Cougar High. I might get slaughtered for saying that, but think they have a better potential to actually not be a doormat for a conference. Not going to...