• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. H

Is Ridwan Issahaku on crack?

He and kolbe just talk to themselves on Twitter. It’s bizarre
  2. H

Poll - Mac or no more Mac?

No more Mac why give that hater clicks. I can’t believe he was invited for a Poscast. Ban
  3. H

Listenbee Lawsuit Update 3/19/2018

I know right?!? It’s bizzare
  4. H

Bowl Game

When did the rule change that the winner of the big 12 Championship not get an automatic berth? Last night?
  5. H

Is CFP really out of the question if we beat OU?

Ou win or lose really but I was assuming we lose to ou
  6. H

Is CFP really out of the question if we beat OU?

I think we get ny6 game with ND losing Sec 1.Bama 2.Geo 3.Aub Big 4. Wisc 5. Penn st 6. Ohio st Acc 7. Miami 8. Clemson PAC 9. USC/Stan B12 10. Ou 11. Tcu 12. Ucf
  7. H

we are out of the the cfp

I think we win both and we are in
  8. H

we are out of the the cfp

Assuming win our next two who gets in over us? Assuming bama wins out
  9. H

NY6 Bowl question?

highest ranked big 12 team that doesn’t go to the CFP will make a NY6 bowl. If no Big 12 team makes the cfp, the champ gets a NY6 and the second highest ranked big 12 team is at the mercy of the selection committee To me this says we get a ny6 bowl. We will be the highest ranked team that...
  10. H

NY6 Bowl question?

So the way this reads we will be the highest ranked team that doesn't make the playoff. Meaning we will go if we lose to ou.
  11. H

NY6 Bowl question?

A lot of projections have OU in the playoffs and a second big 12 team in the carton and fiesta. Some list TCU some list Oklahoma State
  12. H

NY6 Bowl question?

If Oklahoma goes to a playoff does the big 12 automatically send someone to a New York six bowl? I know if the sugar bowl we're open someone from our league would have to go there.