• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Nolaeer

See a 3-3-5? Run against it says Coach Kleiman

When Howard is good, he's very good. When he's bad, he's very bad. This season the bad Howard is back. Kstate beat troy despite bad Howard, but not many big 12 tems will lose to kstate if Howard throws picks.
  2. Nolaeer

FWST: TCU football coach Sonny Dykes said it: ‘I don’t know how good we were last year’

TCU is good enough I took TCU this week giving points. It is easy to think you suck after a bad loss, but TCU has a talented team. I think your dline will punish most olines in the big 12. TCU isnt a 10-2 team, but 8-4 is likely.
  3. Nolaeer

There is no way in hell, that if Morris

WVU's defense is ranked 6th nationally. This isnt last year's WVU defense. Brought in portal players from Penn Sttae, G Tech, Minn., and several other teams that were starters there and are starters at WVU. It is a fluke, but 3 WVU olinemen are going to start on Sundays, and all 3 are from the...
  4. Nolaeer

Big XII actively considering BYU

BYU is in the top 2. People need to accept it. UCF is a clear number 2. Big 12 gets them it may stop at 10. If not, there is not set next tier. Cinn, Houston, USF, Memphis? My guess is cinn. would get 1 spot. not sure who gets the last.
  5. Nolaeer

FWST: The Pac-12 is in talks to form an alliance with Big Ten, ACC. Can the Big 12 survive?

I think none of the remaining big 12 teams find a p4 home anytime soon. WVU thrived in the Big East, and will thrive wherever it plays(with a good coach). My guess is 14 teams. Big 12 west. BYU tcu tt baylor Oklahoma State kstate kansas Big 12 east WVU Iowa State UCF Cinn Memphis (fedex...
  6. Nolaeer

Dont support SEC!!

This football season subscribe to Sling blue and orange. That gives you all the espn and fox channels for big 12. More importantly, it doesnt have SEC network. none of the little 8 should support ESPN (once we're not getting 37.5 million from them), and certainly not the SEC network. HULU...
  7. Nolaeer

The Beginning of the End

exactly the opposite. The SEC is only taking OU and texas because the playoff is expanding to 12. seriously, that is a fact, not speculation. SEC hopes to get 6 or more teams in now.
  8. Nolaeer

Niko tweet

Sad times indeed when a player's tweet can cost a man his job. It's the world we live in.
  9. Nolaeer

WVU Game and Other notes

Ancient history. The butt kicking was one year ago. Get over yourself. lol. everyone kicked WVU's butt last year.
  10. Nolaeer

WVU Game and Other notes

Your hof coach whipped us by 32 last night. A year ago we whipped him by 31 in Fort Worth. It’s basketball, it happens. Congrats on a great game. it happens once every 19 years. Last season was huggins worst in 19 years. before that, made 3 sweet 16's in 4 years. im not picking on TCU. I hate...
  11. Nolaeer

WVU Game and Other notes

a lot of those wins were against beilein, not Huggins. But dixon recruited really, really well at Pitt-until he didnt. He used to be an ace recruiter. X and O's were never his strong suit, however.
  12. Nolaeer

WVU Game and Other notes

Huggins is a hof coach. Dixon isn't a good x and O coach. there's your difference. He calls a time out when his team had just hit 4 3's in a row. Idiot. But what can you expect from a Pitt coach?
  13. Nolaeer

Week 2 Other Games

I'm here to eat humble pie. WVU is kansas bad this year. Lost 6 players to NFL from last year's offense, as well as big 12 def player of the year. All big 12 safety flunked out of school. WVU is lol bad right now, and I dont see any ray of sunlight breaking through the clouds until 2021...
  14. Nolaeer

W. Va. and Iowa St. don't look too tough.

WVU's offense sucked badly. however, the defense and special teams looked salty. CFN: West Virginia is not supposed to gain just 294 yards. However, the defense generated a terrific pass rush, it kept the Dukes out of the end zone after the first quarter, and it forced three takeaways – the...
  15. Nolaeer

Big 12 only Power 5 conference undefeated

You are being charitable to Tenn. They lost to Ga. State, a 25 point underdog that didnt even have a football program 10 years ago.
  16. Nolaeer

2019 Football Regular Season Predictions

well, thank God for JUCO's and transfers. 1. qb. Will grier was a highly touted transfer from florida. WVU got AK, a highly touted qb from OU. 2. WVU added 2 wrs, 1 a former 5 star from fsu, and one from temple, who is said to be the best wr on the team. WVU returns former Bama wr, who had a...
  17. Nolaeer

2019 Football Regular Season Predictions

WVU 47 TCU 10. You guys are confident you are 38 points better than 2018
  18. Nolaeer

GoFrogs: TCU Falls at WVU in Triple Overtime, 104-96

The Frogs were short handed? Well, WVU was without Konate and has been sinc e 1st week, was without beetle bolden starting guard, and both starting forwards were dismissed from team last week. So they had zero starters playing against TCU from the 1st semester team. Culver and Mccabe are both...