• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. 2themax

247 Sports: TCU 2024 spring roster player preview: Brione Ramsey-Brooks

Hoping the best for this guy. He has a chance to make everyone happy. Got my eyes on this one and my fingers crossed. Stay on that grind young blood.
  2. 2themax

Nick Saban Retires

An anonymous AFLAC source is reporting a coach who has worked closely with Saban for the last 2 yrs is the front-runner.
  3. 2themax

TCU KU Basketball - CBS

I had a feeling when they "discussed" their way to a flagrant. Absolutely horrible.
  4. 2themax

TCU KU Basketball - CBS

Shoot the 3 win or lose. Don't leave it in the hands of the refs
  5. 2themax

TCU KU Basketball - CBS

Dude keeps calling it an elbow
  6. 2themax

TCU KU Basketball - CBS

They've made KU work for every point.
  7. 2themax

TCU KU Basketball - CBS

Keep the pressure on them
  8. 2themax

Potential coordinators/coaches

I'd take a shot at Elijah Robinson for d-line coach. Don't know much about him but he seems to be pretty intense.
  9. 2themax

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Texas, Cockroach Edition? (Nov 11, 2023; 6:30PM)

Can't leave the center solo like that. Their dt's are too talented.
  10. 2themax

247 Sports: TCU still riding with Josh Hoover at quarterback

Fansided article is connecting MJ Morris with Briles as a potential transfer.
  11. 2themax

If we don’t make a bowl

Agree with Lisa T. They don't have any alphas on either side of the ball.
  12. 2themax

Gameday Thread: TCU at the Little Apple, Wildcat Edition (Oct 21, 2023; 6PM)

All I'm trying to say is this staff came with a good reputation. Building with the portal has its shortfalls. They hit the jackpot a couple of times with it filling the gaps. Didn't work this season. I'm in agreement with the lack of effort and intensity. Team lacks fire this season. That's...
  13. 2themax

Defensive and offensive fronts are practically rebuilds, new starter at qb, top 2 producers at rb gone, top wr's are gone too. Add a new OC and offense to the mix and bingo. There you go.
  14. 2themax

Watch a little of OU and UT in today's games. KSU imo is clearly the best as of now.
  15. 2themax

Talent is not there for the Frogs this year. It's not all coaching. They're just not good enough.
  16. 2themax

Week 8 Other Games

Houston got screwed.....several times.
  17. 2themax

Week 8 Other Games

Officiating in the UT/UH game is sus. Not a good look.