• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. B

Tcu game home availalbe for rent. Thursday -Sunday. right across the street from north endzone.

https://forum.killerfrogs.com/index.php?threads/home-availabke-for-the-2023-football-season.237105/
  2. B

Home available for the 2023 Football Season

Looking for a home to rent for TCU football games Thursday-Sunday. Home located across the street from North endzone. Pm me for more info
  3. B

Tailgate 2020 yard for lease

Since tailgating isnt allowed in parking lots, I'm renting/leasing my front and back yard out individually for parking and tailgate location. off Boyd Ave and West Cantey across from parking garage on north side. If interested for season or game please PM me.
  4. B

College football attendance percentage in 2017

https://247sports.com/college/texas-am/Article/Texas-AM-Kyle-Field-ticket-sales-126480366/ You know this article is full of fake news when the writer state UT like Alabama has won multiple NC in past decade. "The Wall Street Journal noted that Alabama's Bryant-Denny Stadium had scanned seats...
  5. B

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wes

Hope your day is special, happy birthday
  6. B

Thank you for the Big 12 Championship game

With out the awesome fore-site to develop the Big 12 Championship game, we wouldn't have a chance to win the Big 12 conference.... Let's make sure we take care of OU!!!!!!
  7. B

Dear AP Voters, If You Don't Have TCU Ranked in the Top 4, Go Step on a Lego

While I was persuing my Twitter Timeline early this week, I came across a tweet from Joel Klatt with his Top 5 Picks. Nowadays every single person who seems to watch 5 minutes of college football HAS to announce to the world every week their Top 5 Picks. I don’t know why this tradition has...
  8. B

Unbelievable Blitzing today

When is the last time we had this many Blitzes. I like this defensive calling
  9. B

The answer to paying football and basketball 18-21 years of age

What would happen to college football if Basketball and Football had minor leagues tied to the pro leagues. Would a college age player opt for playing in the minors for the pay similar to a MLB minor league player which is what 25k-50k/year. If you were a player at this level would you forgo...