• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Paint It Purple

GoFrogs: OU at TCU Baseball Series Preview

The "Portal" is loaded with big time players looking for a $75,000 tuition private school.
  2. Paint It Purple

NCAA: 2024 Selection Sunday: Date, schedule, TV times

Yes. Stop the feigned Baylor hate. Baylor's basketball program and Scott Drew are a class act. With realignment, TCU and Baylor better hope both excell
  3. Paint It Purple

This team is younger than I realized and are suddenly making freshman mistakes. I saw a glimmer of senior leadership from Byrne right before he hit the dinger. Not sure if it was leadership or frustration. Silva should be a leader on this team, but his play seems lackadaisical. Defensively, our...
  4. Paint It Purple

mine would be: you sit your butt on the bench and watch someone else play in your spot
  5. Paint It Purple

Missed the top of first. All I saw was coach chewing out the team in dugout. What error was made?
  6. Paint It Purple

Not a good baseball team right now. Even if the offense hadn't disappeared, they are still bad. Both Kansas and Oklahoma are better teams.
  7. Paint It Purple

Disagree. Not exactly efficient through six. I suppose it was the manager's decision that he was done at 100 pitches. Really surprised he didn't come back out for the 7th
  8. Paint It Purple

100 pitches through 6 innings. ???
  9. Paint It Purple

The transfer from Wichita State has to-be the most over hyped I have ever seen. No clue in his at bats. Gets a mistake that's a hittable pitch and all he can do is foul it off. Other wise breaking balls and he's toast.
  10. Paint It Purple

Chuck LaMendola has never been a good play by play guy. He's been okay. A little homer, but not too bad. Nowadays all he has is negative talk of struggles, scuffles, and slumping. Hell, he even went after Conner's sophomore slump. But, his "backdoor breaking ball" call is just outstanding.
  11. Paint It Purple

Frank Windegger passed away this afternoon.

Regarding facilities, (depending on what years you refer) TCU was NOT at the bottom of the list. TCU Football and training facilities = Texas Daniel Myer Col > BU, Rice, SMU, Tech, Ark TCU Diamond = all but Texas and Ark and better than the rest. Texas and Ark only got new stadiums in 74 Track...
  12. Paint It Purple

Dac accused of sexual assault?

You can't suggest the Pit, if you first don't click.
  13. Paint It Purple

Dac accused of sexual assault?

To the PIT. nothing to do with TCU
  14. Paint It Purple

GoFrogs: TCU Baseball at Kansas Preview

Silva started the bottom of the ninth, and was then pulled after a lackadaisical throw allowed a runner reach.
  15. Paint It Purple

I am specifically referring to the bottom of the ninth inning. Maybe you are too.
  16. Paint It Purple

What heck was going on with Silva?
  17. Paint It Purple

Frank Windegger passed away this afternoon.

Frank Windegger did indeed love TCU. I believe he loved his players more. "Frank" as we all referred to him when he wasn't standing there, was my AD and baseball coach. Coach Windegger was a huge positive influence on me in so many ways and I will always be grateful to him. Rest peacefully Coach.
  18. Paint It Purple

NO MORE WBAP 820 AM FOR TCU FOOTBALL. MOVING to KZPS 92.5 FM in 2024.

BS! And, if it were true you might want to rethink sitting inside that electromagnetic field for hours while driving
  19. Paint It Purple

TCU vs USC again

Blood87, I hope he is available. I mentioned his stats to illustrate that we could sure use his arm. Unfortunately, hearing what others say, means the young man is hurt.
  20. Paint It Purple

TCU vs USC again

34 innings, 2.56 era, 30 SO in 2023. Just haven't seen him this year