• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. WhoDatFrog

GoFrogs: Preview of Beach VB NCAA Round of 16 vs. TAMUCC

Lost to Georgia State in the morning & eliminated after a 3-2 loss to LSU this evening. Disappointing ending, but a great season.
  2. WhoDatFrog

Donati presser

Gary's doing the Riff Ram
  3. WhoDatFrog

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Mountaineers (Early Edition)

Just a footnote in TCU football history
  4. WhoDatFrog

Don't necessarily disagree with your decision to opt out of purchasing tickets, but when you say you're "done" does that also include posting on this forum?
  5. WhoDatFrog

Don't worry... he took himself out. (Now holding his left arm/bicep)
  6. WhoDatFrog

Week 8 Games to Watch / Other Games Thread

Saw same thing in Memphis v UCF game. Think it was right before half. Malzahn was pissed yelling at refs going into the break (after UCF missed a FG I believe)
  7. WhoDatFrog

A Win And A Loss

I was hoping for a meteor
  8. WhoDatFrog

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

Max? I was reminded of Foster Sawyer
  9. WhoDatFrog

Frog Volleyball 2021

I don't follow volleyball closely either, but I did enjoy watching a few years ago when we seemingly had great young talent - I remember McCall and Dilfer in particular. Since their transfers (others?) the program has definitely gone in the wrong direction. Did women's volleyball have a...
  10. WhoDatFrog

2021 Ladies soccer thread….

Thanks - just flipped on to catch a score. #6 TCU 0 - tOSU 0 @ halftime. Frogs are 6-0 on the season; tOSU is 5-2. Looks like ~100 people in attendance not including the small band in the stands (thought I'd mention that because of the band thread)
  11. WhoDatFrog

TCU going with "Classic" look Saturday

Even if you needed one, you couldn't find one. We all know they don't exist.
  12. WhoDatFrog

YouTube: TCU Fans During Duquesne

Clearly that depends....the African or European swallow?
  13. WhoDatFrog

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

As a NOLA resident currently in Houston, thank you on behalf of our region and its people
  14. WhoDatFrog

Baylor penalty/infraction announcement today

Sadly, the NCAA's "investigation" (especially its lack of speed and transparency) and the so-called "penalties" meted out were all too predictable and disappointing/frustrating. The NCAA is an impotent association - no wonder the landscape of college Athletics is changing to likely not include...
  15. WhoDatFrog

PAC 12 seriously considering 20 team PAC 20 w 4 “PODS”

Difference between “travel buddy” & “little buddy”??
  16. WhoDatFrog

Donati hard at work this weekend...

Just like jackets - the answer is NO
  17. WhoDatFrog

Where do we end up...? Poll

Were ESPN's & Fox's refusal to negotiate a "triggering event," or were they already aware of UT's & OU's flirtation with the SEC. I can't keep the timeline of all of these realignment events over the years straight.
  18. WhoDatFrog

Fort Worth Funk Game

FW Funk coach Lee Nailon wearing a t-shirt with a picture of Billy Tubbs on it :)