• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. P

Changes Need to be Made

I don’t want to hear “But he’s a really good recruiter!” Our offensive staff is awful. This is the most poorly coached unit in my time around TCU football and it’s not close. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Charlie Strong lost his job for...
  2. P

Lots of Work to Do

This team has completely given up. The D has no fight left with the offense completely unable to score. This is just hard to watch.
  3. P

Position by Position Thoughts After 3 Games

QB: Typical growing pains that popped up at the worst possible time against tOSU, but Robinson clearly has a high ceiling. He needs to run more, and I think he’ll learn to balance his running and passing with more reps. Collins looks like a very talented backup. OL: Our tackles are good. Our...
  4. P

Take a Minute to Enjoy This

I can get caught up in the CFP drama as much as anyone, but take a minute to enjoy where we are compared to where we were. Our baseball program is one of the top 10 in the nation, probably Top 5. Our basketball program won the NIT and is picked to make March Madness for the first time in 20...
  5. P

This is on Cumbie

What an abomination of a game. Literally threw a chance at the playoff away by taking the ball away from our best players and putting it in the hands of a QB who can’t throw downfield with any consistency. Hill is not good, but he and the rest of the team, and the fans were just let down by the OC.
  6. P

Corey Bethley is going to be a Monster

CGP talked him up in fall camp, and I can see why! Has 3.5 sacks through 2 games, but it's not the numbers. He was blowing guys backwards yesterday. Great leverage, and great burst of quickness when he was trying to get to the backfield. Of all the newcomers making impacts, he has been my...
  7. P

Fort Worth Zoo Beastro

Anybody have 2 tickets to the Beastro event tomorrow night? Willing to pay face value if anyone has a couple extra or knows someone who can't make it. They sold out before I could buy them, and I'm in hot water with the wife.