• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. NYC Horned Frog

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

Went to Boulder last year, the CU fans were pretty much Tech fans but in a prettier place. I was really not expecting that.
  2. NYC Horned Frog

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

He’s likely the worst realignment account there is. Including MHver guy
  3. NYC Horned Frog

2023 Recruiting Thread

CSD saying 4x, I count Fontenette/Johnson/Helm. Who is 4? Jayvon Thomas with those purple gloves?
  4. NYC Horned Frog

Davey O'Brien Award winner announced tonight

Congratulations Max! Davey O’Brien award is huge. It’s also finally back home! If you think it’s a consolation, you probably can’t name an award outside of Heisman. Way to go MAXIMUS!
  5. NYC Horned Frog

I don't live in NYC anymore, back to my homeland and God's country. TEXAS. GO FROGS!

I don't live in NYC anymore, back to my homeland and God's country. TEXAS. GO FROGS!
  6. NYC Horned Frog

Update on CFP Expansion Talks!

Is it possible that conferences will kill an OOC game? That's a lot of games for students. I think it's unlikely because it will hurt regular season money/attendance for the majority of teams. Besides the yearly favorites who usually get in, of course.
  7. NYC Horned Frog

Film Premiere from a couple TCU grads / Game-watching in Fort Worth

Please make it to Austin if you can, our team needs as much fan support as possible!! If for some reason you have to leave later, say 1:30 or 2ish, I wanted to invite my fellow frogs to our film’s premiere at the Isis in the Stockyards in the Lone Star Film Festival. The film is Song of the...
  8. NYC Horned Frog

Colorado Pre-Game Thread

Anyone know the TCU section? Buying tickets today. Around $50/tix on visitor 30 yard line. Go Frogs!
  9. NYC Horned Frog

Will Big12 get to 16

At least post this in the whiny raider rash thread.
  10. NYC Horned Frog

Big 12 Expansion

Everyone's favorite twitter mountaineer just posted a few tweets giving a very rosy view of Big 12 at the moment. In case anyone is interested. There are a lot of unthreaded tweets so I'm not going to copy and paste more than this one:
  11. NYC Horned Frog

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

We're currently leading the conference and can win it depending on what happens next weekend, right? Got to be proud of our frogs right now
  12. NYC Horned Frog

GoFrogs: TCU at Baylor Baseball Preview

Hahaha I can’t believe we won that. We played pretty uninspired most of that game.
  13. NYC Horned Frog

TCU vs Seton Hall Game Thread

Avery asking if this is a home game because TCU fans so loud
  14. NYC Horned Frog

Two free tickets for tonight's game against ISU.

In the same boat. Have 2 tickets for game tonight. Free to a Horned Frog. DM if interested.
  15. NYC Horned Frog

Make Your Plans for SATURDAY: Get to The Scholl, huge game!!!

Twice during the football season, I was able to just screenshot my mobile tickets/QR and text it to frogs who needed my other tickets on game day. Even right up to game time. Anything to pack the house.