• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. thefrogking

Mark Bezos and TCU NIL

2. thefrogking

Georgia on my mind

So My friends at work decided the best way to kid me was to play Ray Charles singing, "Georgia on my Mind" over the intercom system of my office. It made me grin as it was not mean natured. They just know how I have been a Horned Frog fan since the 60's and wanted to tease me. Well I...
  3. thefrogking

Davey O'Brien Award winner announced tonight

I hope Max can bring this one back to TCU
  4. thefrogking

Max still not sure about next season

Did anyone else hear Max in post game interview when he said he still wasn’t sure about what he would do next year
  5. thefrogking

Miller injury?

Does anyone know what happened to Miller? What kind of injury?
  6. thefrogking

Coach Patterson won’t coach against TCU

DEVELOPING: Sources have made it clear that Gary Patterson, former TCU head coach, will not be with the Longhorns as they take on the Frogs. Per Patterson, “This is not an easy decision. I have a lot of love for both programs” (Per @Brett_McMurphy) I found this interesting.
  7. thefrogking

SMU ponies up

Billy Embody @BillyEmbody BREAKING: #SMU's new Boulevard Collective will quickly become one of the biggest players in the NIL space. The collective is set to pay players on the football and basketball teams $36K a year, sources tell On3. Story with @Pete_Nakos96 ...
  8. thefrogking

Mississippi State Transfer TE

https://247sports.com/college/tcu/Article/TCU-Horned-Frogs-Georquarius-Spivey-167718919/
  9. thefrogking

TCU to allow 25% crowd capacity

https://www.frogsowar.com/platform/amp/2020/8/6/21358073/tcu-football-to-open-stadium-at-25-capacity-to-begin-season?utm_campaign=frogsowar&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true
  10. thefrogking

Blast from the past

Several years back I produced some music videos on a shoestring budget for Christian recording artist Edward John. He is a friend and lives in Norway. TCU was kind enough to let us shoot one of the videos at no cost at the top of the old Amon G Carter stadium. If you watch it all the way through...
  11. thefrogking

Anyone know why Karter Johnson has left the team?

I just read about this. Anyone have any info to share? https://247sports.com/college/tcu/LongFormArticle/Tracking-TCU-redshirt-status-137748809/
  12. thefrogking

TCU Nebraska tickets

I need to purchase 3 tickets to the TCU Nebraska basketball game. Is the ticket office at TCU the best way to go? I’m a season ticket holder to football but a little inexperienced at buying games for just one game. Any suggestions are appreciated.
  13. thefrogking

TCU UCF Basketball 2017 NIT

ESPNU 141 on Dish. Noon today.
  14. thefrogking

Are Binoculars OK?

Can someone remind me if there is any rule against bringing in binoculars to the game. I never know where the latest rules lie. Found out the hard way a few years back that you can’t bring in an umbrella during a rain storm. Even though I have still seen them used by others.
  15. thefrogking

Recruit Team Rankings

i understand our RB recruit, Foster, has been given a 4th ⭐️. When do they update the team rankings? His status has not been changed to reflect his new ranking and thus the team ranking as well.
  16. thefrogking

TCU Jordan Allen WDE / **** 0.8900

247 now has Jordan Allen as a 4 star recruit.
  17. thefrogking

Rogers gets big bump in rankings

In the updated Top247 for the 2018 class, Rogers sits at No. 36 overall for the 247Sports rankings. With that ranking, Rogers is now the highest-rated recruit to commit to the Frogs in the Gary Patterson era. Rogers is now also rated as the No. 3 dual-threat quarterback in the nation.
  18. thefrogking

Way too early basketball poll, Frogs 22

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaab/2017/04/04/college-basketball-early-preseason-2017-18-top-25-march-madness/99893982/ Kansas and West Virginia other Big 12 teams in poll