• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. thefrogking

CHARGERS waiving MAD MAX. Back to practice squad.

Los Angeles Chargers Sign Max Duggan to Active Roster https://www.chargers.com/news/los-angeles-chargers-sign-max-duggan-active-roster-week-16-2023
  2. thefrogking

Baylor's football future

I don't think we lost due to lack of talent, I just think they were not put in a position to maximize their potential. Hopefully that will be resolved this coming season.
  3. thefrogking

Mark Bezos and TCU NIL

4. thefrogking

Why So Many Seats For Sale

This is why I buy tickets under the suites that hang over the East side. Always in the shade. I don’t know how the kids play in this heat.
  5. thefrogking

2024 Recruiting Thread

So you don’t know why either.
  6. thefrogking

2024 Recruiting Thread

Would someone explain to me why they don’t give stars to kickers. We got the best one in the country committed and it is not reflected in our average. Thanks.
  7. thefrogking

OT: Why Did You Choose Your KF.c Handle?

This may explain it. www.thekingrocks.com
  8. thefrogking

KillerFrogs/FN: TCU Football: Most Memorable Games Since Joining the Big 12

The article is about games TCU has played since joining the Big 12.
  9. thefrogking

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

Oregon State is P5 and PTZ. They have invested in their facilities and have continued to improve on the field. Just saying.
  10. thefrogking

FWST: TCU baseball’s first-round College World Series opponent is Oral Roberts. Who are they?

I was on the ORU basketball team the last time their baseball team made the College World Series in 1978. I can’t believe how fast 45 years goes by.
  11. thefrogking

Saarloos was a bad choice

I guess we should reserve judgment until someone has a chance to finish their job.
  12. thefrogking

"The Lord Is Risen"

Jesus is my Lord and Savior.
  13. thefrogking

Big 12 in position to poach Pac 12 schools?

Don’t have a lot to share before bed other than things are starting to move on two of the four corners. Describes to me as “constant back and forth today with the Arizona schools. The most activity since last summer with any of the PAC schools. Lots of information exchanged”. MHver3
  14. thefrogking

Why can’t TCU land an elite QB?

No. I just figured that in today’s college football world if you are not projected to start after spring there is a good chance you will look for an opportunity elsewhere.
  15. thefrogking

Why can’t TCU land an elite QB?

If look for a QB to transfer in after all the schools have their Spring practices.
  16. thefrogking

on3: 4-star QB Jaden Rashada reportedly set to visit TCU

I saw where Kirby said that speech was not said just before the TCU game.