• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. tcuseagull

Hoops Game Thread: Frogs v Red Raiders

The last two games have me concerned. We can't hit anything from beyond the arc.
  2. tcuseagull

Everything we do is a foul, but we have to get clocked to get one called.
  3. tcuseagull

Defense is starting to look like it did the first three quarters of the season. Noi just looks lost...frequently out of position and can't hit the shots he normally does.
  4. tcuseagull

Our three point shooting has been pretty porous as of late, despite our win streak. Noi seems like he's lost all of his confidence.
  5. tcuseagull

Kansas State @ TCU (Senior Night) 8PM Tuesday - 2/27/2018

Gotta start making some field goals.
  6. tcuseagull

***Game thread: Frogs at OU***

Team isn’t composed of players with a winners mentality...at least not yet. We won’t win any of these close games until we grow up and start playing defense.
  7. tcuseagull

Noteboom to play in Shrine Game

Always seemed like a good guy. He had a great career here and I wish him well. Would love to see him get drafted or make a practice squad. TCU is quietly building a solid NFL OL resume. I think him, Pryor, and Schlottmann all could potentially play in the league.
  8. tcuseagull

Gather 'round men...

I want to run through a brick wall. Saturday can't come soon enough! Let's shock the world Frogs.
  9. tcuseagull

Darius Anderson

Looked like a pretty bad ankle sprain watching it on tv. Sucks to lose him, but he is a major component for the 2018 season, so rest him up.
  10. tcuseagull

ON TO OU

If we beat OU and Iowa State wins out, we get a rematch with the Cyclones. 12-1 and defeating the team that handed us our loss would be a convincing resume. OK State vs. Iowa State will be an interesting game, both coming off tough losses. Lots of football left to play though. Beat OU. scheiss...
  11. tcuseagull

This is on Cumbie

Yeah by not handing the ball off to our best players in a favorable situation.
  12. tcuseagull

This is on Cumbie

Im still so pissed we didn't give the ball to Hicks or Anderson inside the five. Defense played well enough to win. Offense was horrendous...they got shut out. Horrible performance, game plan, and execution.
  13. tcuseagull

GAME THREAD: TCU vs ISU

Not giving Hicks or Anderson the ball on 1st or 2nd goal is inexcusable by Cumbie.
  14. tcuseagull

T-Shirt Contest!!! Guess the TCU/KU Score

I think this game is personal for both Patterson and Meacham. Part of me thinks GP is gonna have a grin on his face after 56-0, but I'll be more modest and predict 56-10.
  15. tcuseagull

KH'S BEST GAME---ANY ARGUMENT?

Rewatched the game, and from KSU and WVU you can tell Kenny is a true competitor. He's not gonna be perfect, but he's pretty damn good and will always give his all as the leader of the offense. He's been clutch when he needed to be this year. I'm on the Hill train, and think he can lead us to a...
  16. tcuseagull

Kansas State Game Is Going To Be Tough

I think this will be a tough game, but there is an opportunity to be opportunistic. Kansas State thought they had a chance to win the Big 12, and maybe sneak into the playoff. Coming off their second loss and elimination from the playoffs, I think if we come out strong we might be able to break...
  17. tcuseagull

College GameDay in Fort Worth

Who was the celebrity guest picker for the Utah game?
  18. tcuseagull

What improvements do you want to see after bye?

Ball security - too many fumbles, and we've been lucky to land on most of them. Better tackling form and wrapping up. Better route running, hands, and focus from Porter. We need a dominant outside wide receiver, and he has the highest ceiling. Potential not yet realized. I guess we shouldn't...
  19. tcuseagull

SMU point spread

This is SMU's best team in a while, and could maybe beat 2016 TCU. But 2017 TCU has also improved, and possesses much better athletes aside from Sutton. I expect both sides of our trenches to wear down SMU. We may give up a couple big plays/deep balls, but I see us being firmly in control by the...