• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Army Frog Fan

OT: Taylor Swift tix - Arlington 3/31

LOL. not really. All of my daughter's friends and their parents probably "won" because I was the only one who received an email with the opportunity to waste half a day in the queue with hopes of securing tickets. It did make for a nice Christmas morning surprise though.
  2. Army Frog Fan

OT: Taylor Swift tix - Arlington 3/31

I won the Taylor Swift lottery a month or so back and bought 6 tickets to the 3/31 concert at AT&T in Club Section 133. They were Christmas presents to my daughter and her friends, but they have since been invited to sit in a Suite for another girl's birthday party. First World Problems, I know...
  3. Army Frog Fan

Support Air Force Academy in Armed Forces Bowl Against Baylor

Air Force Sucks. Thanks for attending my TED Talk.
  4. Army Frog Fan

Army-Navy game - 10 Dec 2022

Keep in mind, one of those schools is still worse than Navy
  5. Army Frog Fan

Oh, and I am convinced Max is reincarnated from someone who used to play in this game. He 100% seems like someone who would have been in on this final play.
  6. Army Frog Fan

These have been great in recent years. Highly recommend tuning into the coverage about 1:45 CST to watch the intro.
  7. Army Frog Fan

Navy sucks. This concludes my TED talk.
  8. Army Frog Fan

FWST: How the linebacker nobody wanted became TCU’s leading tackler

Meh…still question his morals and life choices for picking Navy. It’s like the University of Phoenix Online of service academies.
  9. Army Frog Fan

Week 6: Other Games Thread

Game is at Globe Life, not Choctaw EDIT. Looks like that was cleaned up before I posted.
  10. Army Frog Fan

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

I have a parking pass too, but that would have to be picked up in person
  11. Army Frog Fan

Anyone want 5 GA tickets to tonight's game?
  12. Army Frog Fan

2022 March Madness Thread

Please address him by his full title, West Point Grad Coach K.
  13. Army Frog Fan

I have 5 GA tickets and a parking pass for the Saturday and Sunday KSU games that I cannot use if anyone is interested.
  14. Army Frog Fan

GoFrogs: Baseball hosts Kansas State Series Preview

I have 5 GA tickets and a parking pass for the Saturday and Sunday games against KSU available if anyone wants them.
  15. Army Frog Fan

OT - Movies thread

We saw House of Gucci last night. I was unfamiliar with the story, but really enjoyed the movie.
  16. Army Frog Fan

Army Navy Thread

Artillery or Infantry for sure