• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. M

Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade

Wife is monopolizing the TV with Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade rather than the World Cup. Please kill me.
  2. M

Hate these non-con (pre-conference games)

All of these teams have NOTHING to lose. 1) Tech/UH game = UH does an onside kick in the first quarter. UH has gone for it on 4th down THREE TIMES IN THE 1ST QUARTER 2) BU/Texas State = Texas State goes for it in the 1st quarter on 4th and 1.5 at their own 30 yard line. These teams have...
  3. M

K-State athletic director replaces Texas AD on CFP committee

https://news.yahoo.com/k-state-athletic-director-replaces-184144127.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall
  4. M

Way OT - Favorite Headphones for Extended Air Travel

Just curious if any of you frequent fliers have a favorite brand/model of wired headphone. I had been using a lower end model of Sennheiser (an over the ear model) that recently met its untimely demise. I think I'm mainly interested in over the ear models, as I spend a lot of time in the...
  5. M

Jerry world roll call

Let's get a count of the frog faithful headed to the death star. 7 here.
  6. M

Season Tickets

Does anyone know when season tickets will be sent out?
  7. M

Frog Horn

Did TCU start the train wistle after scores thing? I ask because it seems like everyone is doing it now (the Falcons do it, the Cowboys bo it.. ). Did we invent it?
  8. M

Any chance Obercrom kicks for Dallas

Just throwing the question out there. Is it a possibility Dallas might take him on now that Bailey is hurt
  9. M

TCU Section for OU Game?

Anyone know what section TCU was given for the OU game? I'm thinking about taking the frog bus, but want to make sure I can get seats close other frogs before pulling the trigger.
  10. M

TCU vs DBU Baseball Game

Anyone else going to the TCU/DBU game next Tuesday night (the game is at DBU)? Tickets are damn near free ($7.00 with no additional fees), and there are a ton of them still available. We need to flood that place with purple.