• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. vicarfrog

2024 Football Schedule

I agree. It makes us put up or shut up and it’s great for ratings.
  2. vicarfrog

2024 Football Schedule

Call me crazy, but this schedule is going to be TOUGH: UCF is going to be improved this year SMU is going to want this win bad Kansas is going to be tough Texas Tech is going to be tough Oklahoma State is Oklahoma State…tough! Utah is solid, winnable, but solid team Arizona is vastly improved...
  3. vicarfrog

2024 Football Schedule

It is really good. Did I see correctly though that everyone has 2 bye weeks?
  4. vicarfrog

FB Schedules: TCU adds Long Island to 2024 football schedule

No way! I love those games. It’s how us penny pinchers can go to a game. We buy them from the disinterested fans.
  5. vicarfrog

CHARGERS waiving MAD MAX. Back to practice squad.

Max Duggan is going to be a movie one day.
  6. vicarfrog

OT: Lone Star Beer. Question from some of the older beer drinkers here.

My friend got me hooked on "Old Style Beer." My problem with micro-brewery beer is, while I enjoy it, the alcohol content is intense. I drink a couple of micro-brewery beers and I'm gone. I can enjoy some Old Styles and still go about my business.
  7. vicarfrog

OT: Lone Star Beer. Question from some of the older beer drinkers here.

I've always appreciated this article: https://www.artofmanliness.com/living/food-drink/why-cheap-beer-is-still-awesome-and-5-you-should-enjoy-this-summer/ And THIS Red Steagall song:
  8. vicarfrog

SB Nation: TCU WR Savion Williams to return for the 2024 season

We are SO back, baby!! We got Bruno from La Tech, we got a very solid DE from Notre Dame and Savion coming back seals the deal.
  9. vicarfrog

Football Scoop: Sonny Dykes lays bare college football's problems

@Wexahu and @Land Frog Reading your comments to each other, all I can think of is that classic scene from Planes, Trains, & Automobiles:
  10. vicarfrog

Are We Back in the WAC? Putrid 2024 Home Schedule...

Not to sound like a geek, but I don’t live too terribly far from Cincinnati. I’m totally going to the creation museum, Ark encounter, and then watch TCU whip the snot out of the bearcats. That’s going to be an epic vacay.
  11. vicarfrog

Are We Back in the WAC? Putrid 2024 Home Schedule...

I actually thought that the schedule looked awesome.
  12. vicarfrog

Not to get ahead of myself, but...

Did NOT know that!
  13. vicarfrog

Not to get ahead of myself, but...

That man was a beast and the real wind beneath the wings of Patterson's 4-2-5.
  14. vicarfrog

Potential coordinators/coaches

Give me Dick Bumpas! I don’t care that he’s retired and probably almost 80.
  15. vicarfrog

Potential coordinators/coaches

I’m a moron, that’s where JG was from too, right?
  16. vicarfrog

TCU vs the Land Thieves Prediction Thread

I’m calling the home run. We walk in and OU has no idea what hit them. TCU 49 OU 20
  17. vicarfrog

FWST: Is a win over Oklahoma enough to salvage TCU’s season?

I have nothing to go on objectively, but I feel a win coming in my gut over OU. I know it was just a lousy Baylor. But if it was just the fact that Baylor was lousy, I think the score would have been a bit tighter. It really seems like 2nd half of the Texas game something has finally "clicked."...