• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Ballard

Jaylen Fisher transferring?

The thing that I keep coming back to...did something happen on that Hawaii trip? Through the USC game, it was all smiles and everyone was getting theirs. We come back from the beach and all of a sudden a quarter of the roster decides to leave. Always loved Fish and the development of this...
  2. Ballard

TCU vs WV

I'm going to assume the XP talk is some Fortnight speak that I don't understand [grumble grumble get off my porch] but totally agree that Lat making his true debut last night and crushing it was a huge sign for a team that's been in need of a lift. Hope to see him follow it up with a strong game...
  3. Ballard

Kaden Archie Transferring?

Former player - not really, no. The only time it can mess with your depth perception is if you're playing in a huge place (like a football stadium) where's theres a lot more negative space behind the hoop than you're used to. DMC (and any arena like it) is a shooter's gym, IMO, and his issues...
  4. Ballard

MBB: TCU vs. Georgia Tech - NIT Championship Game Thread

Agree. We had never even been to ANY final four in postseason play in the history of our program. I don't care what tourney it was...winning five knockout games in a row - and two on national television in MSG (regardless of attendance) - deserves to be celebrated. And also - FWIW, I had a ton...
  5. Ballard

MBB: TCU vs. Georgia Tech - NIT Championship Game Thread

As a former player, I'll give you the rough schedule: Breakfast Morning shootaround at arena Lunch Film / Pep talk (sometimes simultaneous with lunch) Nap Bus to arena (two hours prior to game) Shootaround / back to locker room / final warm-ups / tip-off The only time you really have...