• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. The Colonel

FWST: TCU’s Patterson doubles down on crowd: It’s more than a social event

Have you ever been to Iowa? I have, and college football is literally all there is to look forward to. Same with the majority of the SEC and Big 10. We live in a larger metropolitan area with a ton of other [ Finebaum ] to do / spend our money on. We have to win for people to show up. Look at Miami...
  2. The Colonel

AGCS East Side Expansion Update - new website and revised renderings

Well on that note, go ahead and fund the rest of the project and don’t look back. Or can you not justify it...
  3. The Colonel

AGCS East Side Expansion Update - new website and revised renderings

I simply don’t understand how you can justify spending $20k/yr for 6 days of entertainment...That’s a year of tuition at Country Day
  4. The Colonel

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

No way in hell
  5. The Colonel

TCU lands 4* QB recruit

Quite the offer list...Still can’t believe how much we’ve evolved over the last decade.
  6. The Colonel

Awesome student section photo

The womens' team was fun...
  7. The Colonel

Go in with an open mind and stay away from the Carnival cruise crowd. If you're going with the lady I recommend taking the ferry to dinner on Sunset Key. Spent many days in the keys, mostly for fishing. Like others have said, the drive down US1 may be my favorite part. Sounds like a great...
  8. The Colonel

2018 Recruiting Thread

Sarcasm font? They just won the CWS...
  9. The Colonel

Who’s Next? AD Search Thread.

This will be underrated.
  10. The Colonel

We need to be The U's biggest supporters Saturday.
  11. The Colonel

Galloway and Herbstreit

Just stole your Mark Cohen-like stat and tweeted Herbie derp...
  12. The Colonel

Yes, I also saw him kneel for the anthem.
  13. The Colonel

Bracing for Irma

At my client's office at Loop 8 and Westheimer this week. Flew into IAH first thing yesterday morning and took me 3 hrs to get to the office. Changed my return flight to Hobby. Looks to be pretty clear that direction.
  14. The Colonel

Bracing for Irma

Good luck, FL88. This one looks pretty gnarly...
  15. The Colonel

I simply don't understand how you cannot be a fan of Spieth. I'm not naive enough to think he's an angel, but he is incredibly mature and represents himself as well / better than anyone on tour. Not to mention what he has accomplished before 24 yrs of age. He has as many years left on tour as...
  16. The Colonel

OT: Best of Fort Worth

Hole in the wall Mexican restaurant: El Paseo Kid friendly restaurant: Lucile's Live music venue: Magnolia Motor Lounge Water park: I don't do water parks Playground for kids: My daughter is 8 weeks old Thai food restaurant: Tie Thai Southern food restaurant: Buttons Gym: TCU Beer bar...
  17. The Colonel

Carp starting to heat up...

I went to the Cards vs. Cubs game with my dad the day Darryl Kile passed away. The game never happened...we were sitting in our seats at Wrigley, packed ballpark, and no activity 10 mins after first pitch was supposed to happen. Then Joe Girardi came out to make the announcement and the crowd...
  18. The Colonel

Baylor boycotts him, so we need to support him

Reporting back after eating Heim tonight...so much better than Kreuz in Lockhart, and the Aggy agreed. Small victories. Btw, the line was wrapped around the building by the time we left