• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. S

Cumbie OC

From what everyone has heard is Cumbie just going to be the main OC this year with no Co- Offensive Coordinator added? I was just wondering with his Cumbie's performance last year. Kill joining the staff was official this morning.
  2. S

TCU- vs Tech basketball game

I know this goes in the Ticket Exchange Forum. I do not have access to the Ticket Forum at the moment. Does anyone have any extra tickets to the TCU vs Tech basketball game at 3:00 this weekend?
  3. S

Spring Game

Did anyone hear how the Spring Game went today? Did offense do better than the defense? I know it was cold out there but who stood out to those that went.
  4. S

Prediction thread for TCU vs Stanford

Do we have a prediction thread for the game tonight ? I will start one here. Scenario #1: Defense limits Love and putting pressure on Costello. Orr and Texada with picks that lead to touchdowns. Picks to Click on O: Diarse Special Teams: Turpin Defense: Travin Howard. Howard has a huge game...
  5. S

Pryor availablility?

Does anyone know Pryor the center's availability for the game today? We need him to keep the ball on the ground away from OU's high powered offense.
  6. S

Meet the Frogs

Has anyone heard when the annual Meet the Frogs event is this year?