• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. W

Unis for Next Week?

I'd guess TCU will steer clear of the all white uniforms with Georgia wearing white pants. It will be Black or Purple Pants & White Jersey with Black or Purple Helmet. Agree given the stage more purple the better.
  2. W

Uniform combo?

icy white, great. All whites, that’s good as well. The storm trooper? Not a name association one wants with uni combo. Storm Troopers are bumbling idiots and perpetual losers from galaxy far far away.
  3. W

Wolverines Wire: Film breakdown: What to expect - Michigan football vs. TCU in College Football Playoff

Reading the thread I’ve found most of the Michigan fans to be respectful but confident, perhaps a little to confident but respectful nonetheless. To these visitors don’t sweat those that lash out at you as they are likely just angry folks in real world and this is their safe space. Should...
  4. W

New Uniforms for CFP?

Storm Troopers = perpetual losers from a galaxy far far away. Not a name association to be desired. The purple or black helmets and pants have so much more pop to them. The all white uni combo has been part of a lot of underwhelming performances wins & losses. Is what it is though. Go Frogs!
  5. W

New Uniforms for CFP?

Hate the ”storm trooper, dumb name” uniform. The track record in them leaves a lot to be desired. Purple/Black helmet or pants way stronger look history of success
  6. W

Final Prediction - In or Out?

It was all there for taking and TCU didn’t finish the job. The eyeball test is gonna be what keeps frogs out as last impressions are often lasting impression. TCU picked a bad time to play one of its worst games. Love Max, TCU legend but he had bad day at office until final drive of...
  7. W

I’m very concerned about the eyeball test. TCU got whipped at line of scrimmage vs a team with 3 losses including 1 to an AAC team. It won’t take much for committee to sideline TCU. They will claim the committees job is to place top 4 teams and TCU did make the cut based on last impressions...
  8. W

Looking like only TCU and USC didn’t show up and choked away their championship games. Route is on with other conference leaders. Wondering if that is going to re-enforce the old and incorrect negative perception of Big12/PAC12 compared to SEC/Big10.
  9. W

If 3 Frogs have a punchers chance, if 4 it’s a wonderful honor but Frogs and anyone else they might put there is nothing but sacrificial lamb for Georgia. As awesome as this season has been, after the disappointing performance today I’m not sure how good it will be to get boat raced by Georgia...
  10. W

Georgia, Michigan and TCU

If TCU stays in top 4 the most likely place would be 4. The powers at be love idea of OSU vs Michigan rematch in semifinals. Whoever is at 4 is gonna get boat raced by Georgia. Had TCU finished the job 3 was a great spot as Frogs can play with Michigan. Not sure anyone can play with Georgia...
  11. W

Out, corrupt committee goes OSU & Bama over TCU. Blue bloods, more fans/more playoff dollars just to tempting for committee to pass up. Knock on wood Frogs get at large participation bid to Cotton and finish year with a W as the Alamo Bowl would be a horrible end to journey as Big12 runner...
  12. W

RELAAAXXX

It’s not hard to imagine committee going with OSU and Bama. They are blue bloods and more importantly bring lots of fans and money into playoffs. Georgia playing its A game is light years better than everyone else. Whoever lands at 4 will be quickly discarded by Bulldogs. Silver lining of...
  13. W

Gameday Thread, Big 12 Championship Edition: #3 TCU vs Kansas State... again; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

No, super [ profanity ] no deal. Not cheering for TCU to miss out so why would I bet on them to. Would love to be wrong and god willing I am and Frogs stay at 3 because 4 is a date with the woodshed. Merely stating the obvious that committee doesn’t respect TCU or Big12 so it would be likely Frogs...
  14. W

RELAAAXXX

Still feel like committee is gonna do: 1. Georgia 2. Michigan 3. OSU 4. Bama But if they kept TCU in the most likely spot would be 4 and that equals a date with Georgia taking TCU to the woodshed. If somehow Frogs got at large Cotton Bowl bid over a deflating trip to Alamo bowl as Big12...
  15. W

Gameday Thread, Big 12 Championship Edition: #3 TCU vs Kansas State... again; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Hope you are correct and I don’t know what I’m talking about. But honest question, what has committee ever done that would give Frog Fans faith that they would put TCU in over OSU and Bama. Based off their past actions the most likely action is them claiming their job is picking top 4 teams...
  16. W

Honest question, what has the selection committee done that would give you any faith that TCU gets in? They wrongly do not respect the Big12 in general and TCU who went undefeated in regular season is Big12 runner up. They will say their job is to determine who is best 4 teams and in their...
  17. W

Amazing season but based off past history I don’t like frogs chances with selection committee. Especially when they are looking for any reason to keep TCU out. 1. Georgia 2. Michigan 3. OSU 4. Bama The big 12 runner up TCU Horned Frogs to Alamo Bowl, if lucky at large bid to cotton. Great...
  18. W

New Uniforms?

Don't disagree at all about uniforms not being the issue but they can develop a stigma with them. Example Cowboys bad luck blue.
  19. W

New Uniforms?

Agreed those games were a measure of success but I was referring to the season as a whole. Since the uniform switch TCU Football has been more or less a disappointment. Certain uniforms can develop a bad juju with them and the frogs current Wakanda Forever ensemble is well on it's way to being...
  20. W

New Uniforms?

While they may only be a few years old, there is not a lot of success with the current uniforms. A new look may have more luck to it and usher in a new winning era.