• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. cdsfrog

Kendre Miller says he will play in the national title game, per report

Same and I know jack [ Finebaum ]. I hope he’s healthy and if not I hope he sits.
  2. cdsfrog

Sports & Spectrum: TCU star Kendre Miller, a 'follower of Christ,' hopes to be cleared for championship game

Lol my bad He’s an amazing player. Hope he’s healthy enough to give it a go.
  3. cdsfrog

Sports & Spectrum: TCU star Kendre Miller, a 'follower of Christ,' hopes to be cleared for championship game

Honestly I don’t see him playing. Hope I’m wrong. Love miller
  4. cdsfrog

LA Travel and Tickets Thread

200 level inside the 10. 200 club level everywhere was 3k. Now half that
  5. cdsfrog

Lol it’s $450 tickets. People arent looking below that but 300 level and 400 level isn’t really above that face outside of club. Prices for those tickets dropped 35% 200 level was $2300 minimum 47 hours ago. Now it’s $1350. Hell 200 level club was over 3k per ticket and I’ve seen $1500. 50% decline
  6. cdsfrog

Can’t tailgate, long flight etc. may not make sense but go search.
  7. cdsfrog

UGA won't travel anywhere near as well as you think. Good but not ohio state good. They have more on their side than our assigned sections. They just won last year and they are pissed to play TCU.
  8. cdsfrog

I've heard that may increase tomorrow as well but im too chicken with a big group to wait. If you are buying for 4 or less I would say Friday is the best day to buy. Obviously crazy gamble is Monday.
  9. cdsfrog

Some just went up. My guess after drops a purchases were made brokers juiced it up.
  10. cdsfrog

Need 4 for National Championship

I'd love at least 4 in 400 or 300 sections. 200 section is going for 2k with fees at 750 face.
  11. cdsfrog

do we have a list of all tcu sections? For this kinda of money I want to be with tcu fans.
  12. cdsfrog

Im all in.
  13. cdsfrog

I’m literally pushing back a house renovation for a year. Was gonna use my bonus on that. My 8 year old is trying to decide if she wants to go. Think we are gonna try to put together an out of town group of 8 or so.
  14. cdsfrog

Hate that my gofrogs account wasn’t set up right. I was rank 2042. Well don’t care looks like bonus is gone lol
  15. cdsfrog

Gameday Thread, Fiesta Bowl: #3 TCU vs #2 Michigan; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Anyone have extras for allotment for championship? Single tickets are like 1700
  16. cdsfrog

Gameday Thread, Fiesta Bowl: #3 TCU vs #2 Michigan; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

My wife left twice during the game. Both interception for touchdowns. Told her to stay away lol. Seats filled