• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Frog45

FREE two weekend Reserved Tix at Lupton

Stomach bug has hit the house like a freight train. I have two that can be yours for either Saturday or Sunday. No $ just want to give someone a chance to go if they want to. I'll check back in a bit for any responses - time to go disinfect some more of the house.
  2. Frog45

Anyone park in Lot 3 or 7?

We used to park for games in Lot 13, but then in 2021 my wife got diagnosed with MS. I moved us to Lot 4 to try and shorten excessive walking for her. An unintended consequence I was not prepared for was the leave time after the game. All the homes near the lot have cars parked on their yard...
  3. Frog45

OT - Anyone been to Lajitas Resort

Next summer is the 15th Anniversary, and we were trying to think of places to do a quick two-day getaway - can't really ask the sister-in-law and husband to watch our girls much longer than that. We were trying to think of places we could get to quick and enjoy that limited amount of time. I...
  4. Frog45

These Omaha Hotel prices

To quote a Twitter post I saw yesterday:
  5. Frog45

Lupton ticket gripe

If you own two in 202 Row L...you're seats are right next to my two. I have had them since 2011. And I have never, and I mean NEVER...seen the same people in consecutive games in those two. I would love to have them for my two kids that we've had since we bought season tickets. We buy them GA...
  6. Frog45

Giving Statement for full year

I know we get the individual letters in the mail with season ticket purchases for the donation piece, but is there a place I can find a consolidated statement? Was going to try to get the taxes done soon.
  7. Frog45

2 Tickets available: TCU baseball this weekend

We are going out of town during kids' spring break. I have two in section 202. Great seats, never in the sun. Don't want anything for them, just offering them up to Frog fans. Let me know.
  8. Frog45

Parking for men's games

Coming to the game tonight. First weeknight game in a few years. What time do the parking lots open...2 hours prior? Tried to research but the work filter blocks the site.
  9. Frog45

Pebley stepping down as WBB coach

Wish her nothing but the best, she's a good person. But you do have to win. And there is PLENTY of HS talent in the state of Texas for WBB to be competitive at worst every year.
  10. Frog45

TCU/KU Monday

If anyone is not using two, please let me know.
  11. Frog45

The financials of the last two weeks

Just sat down and truly looked at it today:
  12. Frog45

Don't be a Richard

To customer service people when there is a 99% chance the problem created by a policy or circumstances that person had nothing to do with. Especially when you are decked head-to-toe in TCU gear. Saw a full-on male Karen at the Phoenix airport yesterday. Hope I'm not on the same flight with him...
  13. Frog45

A selfish request from all of you

Thursday night going into Friday... Let's all go do our best rain dances outside. I need enough rain to cancel my daughter's soccer game on Saturday. It's at 1 p.m. and I coach the team. So no getting out of it if they play. Thank you for your help in this endeavor. Go Frogs.
  14. Frog45

What’s the best line from your kids at a game?

I have two daughters (1st and 4th grader) that have watched their share of TCU sports in their young lives. On Saturday, the six-year-old asked me in the 2nd quarter if we could go get dippin dots after we got 3 outs, and then held up her “3rd down” fingers. And before the start of the 2nd OT...
  15. Frog45

Those going to Boulder - where are you sitting?

We didn't purchase tickets through TCU because we weren't sure if we were going. Now, it looks like we may go after all. Wanted to make sure we were around other purple.
  16. Frog45

Tarleton start time - guesses?

Been invited a concert that night. We thinking this is the night time game on ESPN+ only? Or an early start?
  17. Frog45

OT - Yellowstone/Jackson Hole Vacation Question

For the prices we would be paying for the summer months visiting, are we setting ourselves up for failure if we take this trip with two daughters (ages 5 and 9)? We are trying to do a non-beach trip this year. My wife and I know we would love it, but is there enough to not have them mentally...
  18. Frog45

Kevin Kelley

I mean if we are gonna change, let’s get nuts. I’ve also been drinking.
  19. Frog45

They tried to tell us with our season slogan

DEFY. DENY. Defy logic and deny there is a problem.