• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. netty2424

SB Nation: Former TCU HC Gary Patterson will reportedly earn $150,000 annually as analyst at Texas

Feels to GP like when you go to jury duty and they give you the option to donate you per diem?
  2. netty2424

2022 FB Ticket email

I respect your decision. Got time for an interview?
  3. netty2424

2022 FB Ticket email

It’s about time. Out with the old, in with the new.
  4. netty2424

KillerFrogs Launches KF NIL, LLC

Killerfrogs accepting donations that will in turn be used as NIL money for TCU athletes.
  5. netty2424

The 3-3-5: Getting to Know Our New Defense

Just offering a little help. I’ll just slide past his posts moving forward. Assuming that’s what others will end up doing as well.
  6. netty2424

The 3-3-5: Getting to Know Our New Defense

What coach? Who are you talking to? When you feel like responding to a post, click the reply button at the bottom right of that specific post. It will quote that post, and you can type your response underneath their post. It’s helpful for everyone to understand who you’re quoting/responding to.
  7. netty2424

Quarterback Question-Trent Battle. Is He in the Mix?

Wasn’t there a position switch of some sort with him last season? Or possible discussion of switching maybe?
  8. netty2424

Caleb Williams to the Portal

Yes, that TCU isn’t mentioned, not one single time in any of it. Unfortunate.
  9. netty2424

Things I Miss

With the looming Covid’s, this idea may make a comeback. Isolated socially distanced seating!
  10. netty2424

Fort Worth - 1883 on Paramount

Her Wikipedia page.
  11. netty2424

Jalen Reagor's snapchat post last nights

Chainsss. Plural it looks like.
  12. netty2424

Jalen Reagor's snapchat post last nights

just googled KF.c and Jalen Reagor and this thread popped up so good as any I suppose. Looks like someone just bought himself a new birthday present.
  13. netty2424

Zach Evans…

It’s certainly possible. There were definitely some wires crossed.
  14. netty2424

Zach Evans…

Not to compare a high school athlete with AB, but grew up with a kid that was just an exceptional athlete. Dominated every sport he played, just really gifted. Would’ve been a multi-sport D1 athlete. He just couldn’t get out of his own way. Real world just didn’t click with him. Beat to his...
  15. netty2424

2022 Recruiting Thread

Bet she was a lot of fun!
  16. netty2424

Zach Evans…

Wow. Surely that guy won’t ever play a down in the league again, but it won’t surprise me if he’s on a roster playing next week.
  17. netty2424

Zach Evans…

I saw it on tv but the volume was down where we were at. He literally ran off the field with no shirt on throwing up the peace sign. That dude needs a mental evaluation.
  18. netty2424

Zach Evans…

Speaking of, what did he do today? Quit during the game?