• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Atomic Frawg

GoFrogs: TCU at BYU MBB Preview

Why does the basketball team always seem to do things the hard way?
  2. Atomic Frawg

OT - Movies thread

I worked at Will Rogers Coliseum in high school, which happened to be the heyday of WCCW. In fact, Mark LaRance (sp), the interviewer, even ended up being a long-term sub in one of my classes. The matches were held on Tuesdays (IIRC) but didn't get aired until Saturdays. So, I had to keep...
  3. Atomic Frawg

TCU KU Basketball - CBS

We just got the weenie.
  4. Atomic Frawg

Fire Kendal Briles

I can see Briles getting another season. Has to get better in the Red Zone obviously, but I saw some schemes that I liked. As for the DC, sir, no sir. Thank you for your time at TCU., but we are moving in a different direction...a defense that doesn't give up 400+ a game.
  5. Atomic Frawg

Fire Joe Gillespie

I wouldn't be surprised to see people entering the portal before the season ends with this type of effort.
  6. Atomic Frawg

Fire Joe Gillespie

The defense has been suss all season, including the NC game. I'm slow to the party, but I've arrived. We haven't looked this bad in decades...literally. We go from the NC game to not even making a bowl game. I don't know if that's even been done before, but it's sad.
  7. Atomic Frawg

Fire Joe Gillespie

Who is not ready for K-State to run? It's what they do. If he missed the memo on that, we are in worse trouble than we think. And we think we are in trouble.
  8. Atomic Frawg

2023 Women's Soccer Thread

I witnessed that nonsense in-person. We had like 17 shots and 7 corners to their 5 shots and no corners. It feels like a loss.
  9. Atomic Frawg

So far, we've lost to a #6, #7, and #8 ranked team and tied a #1 ranked team on the road. If we can manage to win out we're cooking with Crisco. I'd also like to not see us sailing shots ten feet over the goal. Makes me wanna pull my hair out. A hard bouncer can get you some weird action and at...
  10. Atomic Frawg

Didn't give Collett a chance on that play, and we were absolutely out playing them up to that point.
  11. Atomic Frawg

You're correct. I should've qualified the statement with "regular season." Time for them to catch an L, and we are just the school to do it.
  12. Atomic Frawg

Tech and BYU played to a draw at 2-2. Apparently Tech hasn't tasted an L since last September. Open wide. #GoFrogs
  13. Atomic Frawg

They go on the road to play an undefeated Tech afterwards. I'm trusting they will handle the task at hand tomorrow and come out of the gate hot.
  14. Atomic Frawg

Looking back on the season, we lost to two top ten teams, in very competitive games. Then had a draw against a UAB team that showed no interest in scoring, a loss to Butler (inexplicable), and a draw against the #1 team in the country on the road. We are a better team than the high 20s ranking...
  15. Atomic Frawg

OSU had some of the most physical and big defenders I've seen. All three of them were moving our women seemingly at will. Our women are just feisty as heck. They are just a tough, get knocked down- get back up, squad. Lancaster is starting to get into a good zone. Pena is teleporter who shows up...
  16. Atomic Frawg

OT - Movies thread

If no one has brought it up already, I enjoyed the Prime series "Lioness." Kind of a mix between Sicario and the Bourne series flow-wise. There's enought action to keep you interested, and it's smart enough that you won't feel like it's a total waste of time.
  17. Atomic Frawg

I think everything from this week has been covered except …

Yeah...I need to talk to him about that.
  18. Atomic Frawg

I don’t like this personal calling out of players

I literally laughed because KT was the epitome of a player who played angry, as if it was him against the world. If he made a layup, he was mad about it. I can see someone saying, "Good layup, man," and KT saying "Man, *#@$ that!" I loved it.
  19. Atomic Frawg

Dalton to start for Carolina this weekend

Andy threw for 361 yards, two TDs, and no picks. He also had a higher QB rating than Seahawks starter, Smith. But alas, Carolina came up short, 37-27. Should earn him another start.