• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Z

No. 19 TCU baseball's projected lineup per D1 Baseball

Where can we find walk up music predictions? And could somebody please get me up to speed on the synchronized clapping deal in the stands? I spent all last season in the dark. Thanks!
  2. Z

Pooka Williams..... Uh oh

Some performance enhancing drugs can alter behavior and raise levels of aggression. Great for on the field, not so great when dealing with emotionally charged situations off the field.
  3. Z

Senior Night

Geez, you can’t even say cocktail anymore..?
  4. Z

Senior Night

Folks, I know I’m preaching to the choir here, but get everybody you can into their,seats before kickoff on Saturday night to extend a proper thank you and good-bye to this senior class. Take it from someone who limped out of that tunnel on his own Senior Night, your support matters, a lot...
  5. Z

FWST: Mississippi State could offer enough to lure away TCU's Jim Schlossnagle

Don’t have any idea whether something like this ever factors in, but there are financial implications that have nothing to do with salaries. The pool that Schloss can recruit from is fairly shallow. He needs to find world-class baseball players who come from families who can afford to pay for...
  6. Z

OT: Road Trip to Marfa...

Stay/eat at the Hotel el Capitan in Van Horn. I,would drive out just for that.
  7. Z

OT - what is the longest you have waited or would wait for BBQ?

Recently waited a couple of months for Billy’s Oak Acres...
  8. Z

Aardvark is closing

Man, if I had a time machine, and could go back in time 5 times, I would spend one trip going back to the HOP on a night when Pico de Gallo played. Some TCU profs (Franzwa & Galvin, to name a few) led an incredibly above average garage band that played a little of everything from Sugar Magnolia...
  9. Z

Visiting Norman

Wait, a visiting fan was relegated to the end zone, was surrounded by home fans in home team colors, and received a less-than-welcome-wagon reception...? What a novel concept.
  10. Z

Irrational Thought of the Day...

Some days you run into a buzz saw. Against OU we went running naked right into the whole danged saw mill. It happens.
  11. Z

Dead Horses!

I'd rather sit next to an empty seat than a Red Raider.
  12. Z

Dead Horses!

Wrong. The Utah crowd was not a result of the Utes failure to attend, rather it was the culmination of years of hard work and outreach in our community. Tickets were still pretty affordable back then and we had started to cultivate our own local t-shirt fans who, along with TCU grads, were...
  13. Z

Dead Horses!

KU is only applicable in this discussion during basketball season. As for FWD being home to millions of alums from other schools, without tickets, they don’t get in. Limited access to crappy seats is what any visitor deserves. Visiting Amon Carter should be something that is loathed, on the...
  14. Z

Dead Horses!

Doesn’t mean squat. We could have 2,000,000 alums within walking distance and storm their stadium with pitchforks, but without tickets, we aren’t getting in. Visitors should have limited access to tickets, and the ones who do get in should be crammed into the lousiest, most remote, corner of...
  15. Z

Week 11 AP poll TCU#8

It’s been a riot listening to the experts on Sirius try to adjust to adjust to Buckeye irrelevance. The script wasn’t written for this scenario. They sound like Ron Burgandy when his teleprompter got hijacked.
  16. Z

Best sports picture ever! TCU/Texas

Yeah, great photo opp, but if he keeps his feet there, we end up with 8 sacks in the game.
  17. Z

Which Section for OU Game?

If they have the +4, you should be able to sit anywhere in the stadium and be near lots of TCU fans.
  18. Z

Dead Horses!

I can settle this. What do opposing stadiums look like when we visit? Will Norman be a 70/30 split with Purple populating many of their premier seats? The reason last night was tolerable was because the whorn fans never had a reason to get vocal. If it had been close it could have been...
  19. Z

FWST: TCU keeps beating Texas on the field. But in recruiting? Same old story

You want to get treated like a football god, go to Austin. You want to learn to play like one, come to Fort Worth.