• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. B

In former Coaches news

Mike Petersen former WBB coach is now head coach of Atlanta Dream after the HC left to take Baylor Job. David Patrick asst under Dixon with ties to Australia left Arkansas to coach at Oklahoma Didn't realize he left UC-Riverside
  2. B

B Taylor question

Given the year he is having How does it compare to best Cron or Baker years? Dont know if he had same hype coming in. But sure seems like he is exceeding expectations His Grand Slam swing was a thing of beauty
  3. B

OU players to be Suspended for Drugs

got call told me 8 players are suspended for Bowl game. Both running backs and a couple other starters. Won't be announced till tomorrow by Riley
  4. B

Who enters Transfer Portal

I here it is fixing to get used Plenty!! Any guesses. Over/under is at 8
  5. B

Talked to CDC yesterday

Went to Austin never stop in Waco to see son. Went to game and spent time on Bevo Boulevard ran into CDC he was wearing nice burnt orange plaid coat he has livened up that place for pregame actually something to do now Not wearing any purple but talked TCU and he didn't shy away caught...
  6. B

RIP. SULLY

A very very dear friend in Christ passed away. Jim Sullenger known by most as Sully. Lived his last few years in Oklahoma near kids and grandkids. At TCU. He was asst trainer to Elmer Brown in 70s. And then went into ministry. I had long friendship with him and wife Marie. Ross Bailey can...