• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. GP's Step-Son

The Comeback: CFB world reacts to questionable TCU hire

You literally were at the front of the pack with your pitch fork during the Baylor rape scandal. At least be consistent.
  2. GP's Step-Son

KU Prediction Thread

Frogs 34-31. I think it’s going to be tight.
  3. GP's Step-Son

Regional Game 2 Thread: TCU Vs. Oral Roberts

No that’s me. I made that drive to Hattiesburg knowing I had to make the return drive that night to make a test I had the next day. Still remember that Brandon Hassell blindside sack/fumble..
  4. GP's Step-Son

Curiosity strikes… why?
  5. GP's Step-Son

Incorrect, hitting over .300 as a team. We’ve just actually pitched today (so far).
  6. GP's Step-Son

I don’t know what to think, I can see both sides. We really don’t have many options at SP. The problem is Oral Roberts is more like a 3 seed than a 4, so it complicates things. I think if we start Brett Walker today, we lose. At this point, I think you have to go with Marcelo and just try and...
  7. GP's Step-Son

GoFrogs: TCU Baseball at Phillips 66 Big 12 Championships Preview

“Campbell (pokes SP) just making soup of them now.” So bad. So bad.
  8. GP's Step-Son

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

Awful. Never heard this guy.
  9. GP's Step-Son

2021-2022 TCU Baseball Thread

Whyyyyy? All we need to do is win a couple of games, possibly go 2-2 and I “think” we’ll get to host a regional.
  10. GP's Step-Son

This is not a Top 25 baseball team....

Your suggestion is to concede the opener of any given conference series? We need Krob back in the mix, point blank. Until that happens, I would expect similar results to date. These midweek games against DBU are going to be a challenge, not to mention Raider Power coming to town this weekend...
  11. GP's Step-Son

Fort Worth NCAA Regional Thread

I giggled. Still pissed.
  12. GP's Step-Son

100 percent this. I’m still in disbelief.
  13. GP's Step-Son

100 percent disagree. Unlike prior years we are lacking in options on the SP front. Also, Will Dion is a real threat.... have to win game 1.
  14. GP's Step-Son

Big 12 Conference Baseball Tourney

All goes back to starting Meador... same with Game 3 in Manhattan and Johnny Ray. Bad bad decisions.
  15. GP's Step-Son

Big 12 Conference Baseball Tourney

Has Tech, Baylor, and Kansas St announced their SP for tomorrow?
  16. GP's Step-Son

2021 Frog Baseball (General)

Tech is holding Monteverde for the winners bracket game? Ughhh. That means we’ll have to go through two top of the line LHP aces. I don’t think this will end well. Can’t believe it fell apart in just three weeks.