• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. OldSchoolFrog

OT - How the Hell Did This B-17 Fly?

Um, as an Armored Cavalryman….. A-10 drivers >>>>>>>>>>>> F-16 drivers.
  2. OldSchoolFrog

What I would do if I was the head coach at TCU Saturday morning at ATT Stadium

Maybe Sonny should have read this forum after all…….
  3. OldSchoolFrog

Gameday Thread: TCU at Oklahoma, The Last One (Nov 24, 2023; 11AM)

Holy Cow. The new ‘management’ of KFC is making a mockery of what Scott & Wes started. People who I loved and knew well. There is a handful of people here that make this place the dork corner of Internet forums with their thin skin and wallets. Schiess yourselves for banning one of the...
  4. OldSchoolFrog

TCU Student shot, killed in West 7th (apparently a former FB player)

I have been in vehicles that did more assaulting of curbs and the such at JINB than the opposite. The best $.99 kangaroo meat taco around!
  5. OldSchoolFrog

Maybe the TCU Athletic Dept should watch the attendance and TV telecast(s) of the TOP 25

I sit lower bowl, and am by no means a huge donor, but when I can't make it - I always try to ensure there is a Frog downstairs. I communicated before to the AD team that me, nor my seatmate, would be offended if someone got seat upgrades if we were egregiously late, but that those people...
  6. OldSchoolFrog

Watch out Colorado is Coming

Just a poor facsimile of Lee Armey....
  7. OldSchoolFrog

Selling TCUvISU hoops Club Seats.

Headed to California. For Sale. My cost per game = $153 pp Best Offer. Row E • Seat 17 Courtside • Courtside Seat - Priority 2 Row E • Seat 18 Courtside • Courtside Seat - Priority 2 General Admission Lot 1 • Parking Donation - Premium Level 2
  8. OldSchoolFrog

FOR SALE to HF! TCU vs RAIDER RASH CLUB SEATS

If you aren't going to the game and want to watch the conference opener. Row E (bench side), Seats 17,18 (and the 2 next to me if you need 4 - Amigo Frog) + Lot 1 parking pass. $175 per (donation, plus face, plus parking). DM me. Go Frogs!!
  9. OldSchoolFrog

FS Rectum Tech - 4 Lower Bowl Seats W100, 2 Rows Up

Clubs are being used. Lower Bowl 2 of 4 are available.
  10. OldSchoolFrog

Sister decided to punt last minute. 2 seats left to Frogs.
  11. OldSchoolFrog

Right now MAY have 2. Deuce has first dibs.
  12. OldSchoolFrog

Sister decided to get married on Tech day... Level W100 • Section 109, Row B, Seats 1,2,3,4. $100 each. Don't bring Tech fans. Possible 2 Champions Club (depending on when the freaking wedding is).... Go Frogs!
  13. OldSchoolFrog

K-State: ISO 2 Champions Club. Also - for sale 2-4 West Side Lower Bowl

Level W100 • Section 109, Row B, Seats 1,2,3,4. $100 each. DM me if you have interest, or if you have any Champions for sale. Go Frogs!
  14. OldSchoolFrog

Need Club Seats for Texas Tech

Did you find some?
  15. OldSchoolFrog

Bummer- Ryan Miller to Creighton

He's simply the first of a bunch of Horned Frogs to head to Omaha this summer.
  16. OldSchoolFrog

Tailgating and Zipties for This Weekend

Yes, he is a real person and it's a real name. I used to call on him in my device infancy. Sir Richard Chopp.