• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. MadFrog

Peavy in Portal

Got this from the FWST. I thought he was a senior. If true, that is too bad, but thus will cut our turnovers and improve our shooting percentage.
  2. MadFrog

Last Four Byes

ESPN just showed the latest Lunardi predictions, and now he shows TCU in the “last four byes”. Does that mean we have to play a play-in game at Dayton just to get in the 64 team field? This team is playing themselves into the NIT.
  3. MadFrog

Apsto watch game

I am stuck in a hospital. The TV system here is not varying game. Is there an iPhone ap I could use to watch the game?
  4. MadFrog

3 Man Defensive Line

In its last 3 games, this defense has given up 45 to Colorado and Michigan, and 65 to Georgia. I believe the 3 man defensive line does not cut it. It puts no pressure on the QB giving them tons of time. And DBs can't cover fast receivers for that long of time. It is time to dump the DC.
  5. MadFrog

Injuries

It seems like we are having a lot of injuries to some key players. Even Sonny got hit on the head. Anyone know what Kell's and Johnston's injuries are about?
  6. MadFrog

TCU vs Cal Baseball Broadcast

Any idea which radio station will broadcast the baseball game? The girls basketball game is currently on KTCU.
  7. MadFrog

So Sad, But Looks to be True

We have great facilities. We have great local Texas High School talent. We have a great town. We have a great local airport. We have very rich supporters. We are in a P5 conference (we will see on this). We will pay as much as $6M a year for a coach. And the best we can do is Deion Sanders????????
  8. MadFrog

Miller's Injury

Anyone hear how bad his injury is? We need another running back bad. Maybe Evans can play.
  9. MadFrog

Postgame Interview Videos

I just watched the postgame interviews. I can see why Gary likes Coach Kill. He is a very likable, down-to-earth guy. I enjoyed the Tomlinson and Johnstons interviews, but to me the best was the Chandler Morris interview. Talk about a guy who does not look the part. He literally looks like Clark...
  10. MadFrog

Something Does Not Add Up

OK, if this started as JD wanting Gary to release Kill and Meacham for next season (and Gary said no), how did Kill end up as the "acting" coach? I don't think firing them would have changed JD's mind - Gary was gone and JD had no acceptable way to get Gary out once Gary would not agree to fire...
  11. MadFrog

Blocked FG

Did anyone else notice how high Mathis jumped when he blocked the FG vs WVU? He stood behind the line where the ball was to be kicked and jumped high and blocked it. Many times TCU just stands there on FG attempts. I have never seen any other team do that. If your stated goal is to win by 1, I...
  12. MadFrog

TV Issue for today's game

Just a heads up. TCU's game is on ESPNU at 6:60. Well, the current game on ESPNU (East Carolina at Houston) is in a weather delay. That probably means once it starts up, it will conflict with the Frogs. Who knows how ESPN will handle this.
  13. MadFrog

News Conference

I cant get it to work on GoFrogs. Has is started?
  14. MadFrog

HF TV

Here we go again. The video is the baseball game and the sound is the girls basketball game. They really go to a lot of trouble to find such lousy people to work the production.
  15. MadFrog

Star Telegram Screws Up Again

Went outside to get the morning paper this morning and saw on the Front Page, upper right corner the headline "Horned Frogs struggle to score runs in loss to Texas". The sports page had the correct article detailing TCUs 9th inning win. Once again the FWST looks stupid.
  16. MadFrog

Last 4 In

On ESPN, when they list the Last 4 In, is the order important? In other words, if you are listed first in that list, are you safer than the team listed 4th in that list?
  17. MadFrog

TCU vs Eastern Mich

Cant get the game to come up using HFTV. Anyone been able to watch it?
  18. MadFrog

Center Play

I am not sure why the change was made, but I think Gaynor being moved to Center has been HUGE. No more low, delayed snaps and we are actually making yards up the middle. Too bad he is a Senior.
  19. MadFrog

Saarloos

Whatever happened to Schloss, we have to keep Kirk Saarloos. Several times I have heard people say that Saarloos is the top recruiter on the staff. If Schloss leaves and Saarloos gets the job, I will not be upset at all. Kind of like when GP was hired from within.
  20. MadFrog

Frogvision

No Frogvision for the baseball games today?