• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. A

You got what you wanted

Just heard the news. All of you SOBs got what you wanted. Worst decision EVER by TCU athletics. Hope all the folks who have taken over this board with the their negativity and spoiled attitudes are happy. For the most part, you guys do not have a...
  2. A

TCU at WVU baseball Game #1

Bring back the "Cat Magnet" PSA. Best one ever.
  3. A

SMU game cancelled

That pretty ripe coming from a guy who knows we had to move the game to a Friday night because SMU plays a UIL schedule...
  4. A

New 2020 Football Ticket Policy Released

Many thanks ATO. You have gone above and beyond on this. Now if I can get enough people to opt out, I might actually get my two tickets...
  5. A

Sally Jenkins piece

Well worth the read. https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/08/07/college-sports-embraced-reckless-greed-with-coronavirus-crisis-bill-has-come-due/?itid=ap_sallyjenkins
  6. A

Killer gangsta photo

I seem to recall seeing another poster about the Killer Frogs with the Killer holding a Thomson MG - incredible
  7. A

CBS: Ohio State presents TCU long-awaited opportunity to grab the brass ring on a national stage

Giving it a bump Good article from Dennis Dodd One line - "How's this for longevity? Patterson has been coach at TCU for more years (18) than the other 11 FBS programs in Texas -- combined."