• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. J

Fire Everyone Hire Deion!

Kstate was an abortion! We need to start over.
  2. J

Big 12 Network?

Now that the dust has settled I think, what is the new Big 12 going to do or not do with a conference network? I think we should partner with ESPN and set one up or take over the Longhorn Network. It would be nice and needed now that we have more teams and games to have additional channels...
  3. J

NIL Killing Recruiting

Now that I have a son and his teammates going through the recruiting process I have heard some troubling news. The 5 star top talent everyone wants and only Bama or Georgia seem to get are commanding 2 million dollars per year for 3 years of college. I hope TCU can compete but word on the...
  4. J

TCU Can they host the super regional if Iowa beats Indiana State?

Any chance TCU hosts a super regional?
  5. J

Big 12 Network?

I heard a rumor that the Big 12 minus Texas and OU might try to set up a Big 12 Network using the extinct Longhorn Network Channel. Has anyone in the know heard anything more about this? Texas can’t have that in the SEC so what will happen to it? It would be cool to have ESPN run a Big 12...
  6. J

TCU New OC Candidates

Briles no Coach Bro no Any serious candidates?
  7. J

Happy New Year! Frog Fans!

Happy New Year to all!
  8. J

Georgia Hate Thread!

Georgia from the best conference is who stands against our TCU Championship!
  9. J

TCU will be home team for title if Ohio State wins!

Anyone know for sure? We are 3 seed Ohio state 4 seed. It would make sense. I just need to know before I buy my tickets. Thanks board!
  10. J

Texas State Championship

My sons team won the Texas State Championship! 40 plus schools came by our campus today recruiting. Someone from TCU was there. That was so awesome. We beat All Saints from Fort Worth!
  11. J

AP and Coaches poll TCU still 3!

Some hope here!!
  12. J

What is your best superstition for TCU to Keep winning?

I have to wear my shorts and lucky TCU Football shirt. Sit on couch in same spot with my two Frog Dogs. I have to have my TCU football and basketball stress balls with me. 11 and 0 thanks to me. What do you do every week to guarantee TCU victory?
  13. J

Cockroaches for real!

I think TCU is just like Cockroaches! We are indestructible and could survive a nuclear holocaust then still win! Go Frogs unbelievable game, season, coaching, heart, guts, and will to win! This team is a team of destiny!
  14. J

TCU vs Texas leads ratings!

http://www.thetvratingsguide.com/2022/11/saturday-tv-ratings-111222-tcutexas.html?m=1 Here is what I found on TV ratings for the week.
  15. J

TCU Should get 1’st place votes in the polls now!

It is time to rank TCU number 1 in AP and Coaches polls. Past time, but beating Texas means a lot. We should reap the rewards.
  16. J

Free Publicity from CFP Committee!

Just spell TCU correctly. The complaining and bickering over our ranking is building our brand like crazy. Just keep saying and showing the TCU brand and logo everywhere. TV, radio, newspapers, blogs, podcasts, internet, etc. I have never seen the TCU brand more than the last week. The...
  17. J

Poll Position?

I think we stay at 7.
  18. J

2/3RD’s of Season over 8 and 0. Who thought this would happen?

I can’t believe we are 8 and 0 at this point in the season. We are still learning the 3,3, 5 defense and improving. Offense has been great. I am not sure where all the complaining is coming from. We are playing with house money. We aren’t perfect so stop expecting perfection. Enjoy the...
  19. J

Poll Position?

Where will the Frogs move up to? I guess 6.
  20. J

TCU to the Big 10!

There is a lot of smoke for this! Clemson and TCU to the Big 10 with USC and UCLA plus UWub and Oregon. TCU spotted at Big 10 HQ and recently in LA. I have no inside sources, what is the board hearing about this?