• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. J

B1G and SEC begin the process of ditching the NCAA

ACC and big 12 need to hook up with all g5 schools and not play sec or big 10 ever. Let them play with themselves. Have our own championship a real playoff. Don’t give them any games out of conference or body bag games. At best the can have a sec championship and big 10 championship...
  2. J

TCU vs Texas Tech MBB Game

Been thinking about this for a while now. It came to me after watching Shaq shoot free throws. What if they changed the rules so teams have the option to shoot free throws or get the ball back? Why should offense get penalized by getting fouled? It deprives the team from a three point...
  3. J

MBB @ Baylol

Can’t argue with that, but our defense is legit and that travels well. Also we are mentally tough great strength to have. I hope we keep working on free throws and shooting threes.
  4. J

MBB @ Baylol

Overcoming the flagrant foul bad call was huge this team is mentally tough. We can’t shoot threes well or make free throws, but we find ways to win. This team could make a deep run in the big dance this year. I just hope all Big 12 teams aren’t completely worn out! The NBA has nothing on...
  5. J

MBB @ Baylol

We needed that in! Our conference is nuts!
  6. J

2025 Recruiting Thread

My sons school he is incredible and an even better person!
  7. J

247 Sports: TCU signs 33 on early signing day

We never have argued about star rankings before? Why now?
  8. J

B12/ACC Collective?

If SEC and Big 10 teams get a 100 million a year and we get 30 that dog won’t hunt. We are better off joining with the G5 and not playing the SEC and Big 10 ever. We can have our own polls bowls and real playoff where all conferences and teams get a chance to participate. Heck we could redo...
  9. J

B12/ACC Collective?

If they can only play each other teams will have multiple loses a lot will be .500 or worse. It will starve them of wins and credibility. How can a 6 and 6 ou or Texas be ranked?
  10. J

B12/ACC Collective?

We are second class to those two conferences. Continuing to play them gives them wins credibility etc. They give teams money, but if we don’t participate we win. Our champions and polls and all our money stays with us. Their two league champion is a paper tiger. Can we get the ACC, Big...
  11. J

B12/ACC Collective?

We need ACC and Big 12 plus all the G5 to have our own schedules and real championships just like The lower divisions do. Let the stupid SEC and Big 10 only play with each other. They will have a stupid conference champion the a winner of the two only conferences. Our group won’t give them...
  12. J

Alabama deserves to be in the playoffs over florida state

System is done anyway it was complete garbage. FSU got screwed big time!
  13. J

No SEC in the CFP

FSU got asdtcvvcx raped with no lubricantion! Such bull [ Finebaum ]
  14. J

No SEC in the CFP

Agreed I hope they get no teams in this year.
  15. J

No SEC in the CFP

Iowa has no offense Michigan will win.
  16. J

GoFrogs: TCU at Georgetown MBB Preview

We got so lucky hopefully a magic season Final 4 run!
  17. J

No SEC in the CFP

Ohio state? 1 loss best loss to number 1 Michigan.
  18. J

Welcome to the Big 12

Calling big donors ????
  19. J

Welcome to the Big 12

Can’t they just borrow the money? Use endowment as collateral?