• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. HToady

FWST: Jamie Dixon’s tenure at TCU is shaping up like his time at Pittsburgh

Try recruiting 7 foot tall Africans and Scandinavians. Like Purdue
  2. HToady

FWST: How Utah State embarrassed TCU, sending Horned Frogs home from NCAA tournament

At least we didn't have to play Purdue....
  3. HToady

GoFrogs: No. 2 Men's Tennis Falls to No. 8 Texas, 5-0

Seriously? Tennis too?
  4. HToady

NCAA Tournament

Did you see Purdue before our game? They had two guys that "looked down" to see the rim!. They would have killed us even worse...
  5. HToady

FWST: TCU basketball is still better off than Pitt, but Jamie Dixon must find this piece

How many times this year have we blown big leads or run out of gas in the second half? Our up tempo isn’t working with the athletes we have
  6. HToady

Rain Going to Stop

Weird, Pouring down just one block north of the moudy building
  7. HToady

GoFrogs: Baseball Drops Opener To Oklahoma

My new Spring sport approach is to log on here to get scores, assuming the Frogs lost. If they win I will be pleasently surprised and a lot less disappointed
  8. HToady

Frank Windegger passed away this afternoon.

During the Windegger era, the athletic facilities were in the dumpster, but the entire university facilities were in the dumpster. Don't know whether that was a Moudy or Windegger issue, I'm thinking Moudy mostly. But nobody was growing. Up until recently Baylor was playing in a stadium on the...
  9. HToady

GoFrogs: TCU Baseball at Kansas Preview

Never seen a worse weekend for the Frogs overall. Thank God for the women shooters...
  10. HToady

TCU 360: TCU will face more “growing pains” while expanding parking lots

Students can purchase reserved parking spots? What’s next? Valet parking?
  11. HToady

Schloss refusing to play TCU?

He has buyers remorse, we're in his head. He left his country club life style with total support for old codgers disrespecting females, and tiny bubbles. So gay. We did better. Now he's stuck, doesn't want any reminders...
  12. HToady

New York Post: Haley Cavinder had ‘mental breakdown’ after she was viciously trolled for dating Cowboys player

Had a recent TCU Alum young lady move into my heighbothood. When I greeted her, I noticed that she was this orangy, yellowish color. I told my wife and 30 yo daughter that I Ithink she has a liver disease. My daughter later saw her out and told me...Dad, she has a spray on tan....
  13. HToady

Texas coach apologizes for 'Horns Down' rant after UCF loss

No it means that you place more significance on their traditions than you do your own, Hook em Horns doesn't exist,,,don't give it more importance that it deserves. Understand?
  14. HToady

I don't think you follow what I said. Of course I root against teams I hate while watching on TV, but in person, horns down just shows jealosy. "I want to be you, but I'm not so all I can do is ridicule you" Do you cheer when a player from the opposing team goes down? Do you yell at little kids...
  15. HToady

You cheer for your team, you don’t cheer against the other team. Don’t be like them. Show some class….
  16. HToady

Preseason D1Baseball.com Rankings

Would love to play Arkansas in basketball. That's their only team we don't have scoreboard on,,,,
  17. HToady

ATT U-Verse

Moved to YouTube Internet driven TV, but kept ATT Internet but had to boost it. $78 for TV and $85 for Internet. Never have a problem on the TV that sits right below my router, but I have an old house with plaster walls and sometimes the internet is weak is some rooms. No internet, no TV.
  18. HToady

150 Years-TCU

Was there for the 100. The place was a dump and our sports were garbage... Kudos to our keepers. The place is now a country club and the sports are all good. Still not paying $61k for it though....
  19. HToady

Nick Saban Retires

They already got their guy...again