• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. TheSheik

So who's going to NYC?

I live here so will be there unless my wife pops out our kid between now and then
  2. TheSheik

FWST: TCU to focus on more than NIT while in New York

You have clearly never been to the memorial
  3. TheSheik

WFAA: TCU student found dead at home near campus

The saddest and scariest part about magicjacks comments (besides not waiting for all the facts to come out) is that he claims to work for TCU. Now THATS scary.
  4. TheSheik

bad news

QUOTE(tcudoc @ Dec 22 2009, 03:33 PM) 484879 I believe the point is that if you have insider info that is not relaeased yet for the reasons described above, say nothing and respect those involved. Don't post a thread to make yourself look like you are such an insider. If you do this, you come...
  5. TheSheik

How bad does this suck?

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Jul 28 2009, 04:06 PM) 357167 The hell is a Freckled Hammer Frog? What he calls his twig?
  6. TheSheik

How bad does this suck?

this should be interesting
  7. TheSheik

OK, which one of you knuckleheads owns this house?

QUOTE(PurpleBlood87 @ Jun 2 2009, 03:20 PM) 336850 Looks like someone owns a TCU washers game for tailgating. 9,000 post Looks more like a sandbags board 2,269 post
  8. TheSheik

Question for the board

QUOTE(ShivasFrog @ May 14 2009, 10:54 AM) 329788 Our dadgum DT's need to step up, dadgummit. yeah if we can get some good play out of BONSU and WILLIAMS we should be alright.
  9. TheSheik

LISTEN UP K State Fans

QUOTE(DirtyJerseyFrog @ Nov 6 2008, 10:04 AM) 244899 I looked at it twice too... It says MBAFRG..... Not what you were thinking it said. BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
  10. TheSheik

Off to the game

http://www.byusucks.net/ Teabag, you are still welcome to come by
  11. TheSheik

You gotta love this game.

QUOTE(The Borg @ Oct 16 2008, 01:02 PM) 227853 Whaddaya guys all still doing on this board? Shouldn't you all be out tailgaiting right now?? Hey Borgy, its Thursday, people have to work, Ill be out there at 3