• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. A

2 hours left for TCU Gives Day!!! Please donate any amount.

Just my .02. No way the Chancellor should announce another tuition hike right before giving day. Seems very disingenuous. "We are upping tuition again but please donate money to us"
  2. A

TCU 360: Tuition to exceed $50,000 moving forward

In all seriousness the Universiry should start paring down majors if they charge that much. Music performance, music Ed, elementary and secondary education, acting degrees. 300k for a music education degree??? Crazy
  3. A

TCU 360: Tuition to exceed $50,000 moving forward

Did the Chancellor really say in the article that students want more Physciatrists in the Health Center? Maybe because they realized the just signed student loan papers for $63,000 a year to get an undergraduate degree.
  4. A

GP Frog Club Lunch today

Sometimes we need to remind ourselves of this Still remember one day when my kids high school lost in the playoffs. Our big, college bound DE was sobbing like a 3 year old. Tough to see at that age the look like grown ass men but are still in many ways little kids
  5. A

I could be wrong but

I didnt see either Ezra Tu'ua or Christian Williams participating in senior day. Does that mean they may have used last season as a redshirt??
  6. A

Ten years from now: tuition=$79,098

What about an education degree? TCU puts out a lot of teachers every year. They start at about 45k-50k a year. Raises are about 1000 annually. Throw in student loans and they would be better off being a retail manager or some tradesman. Start an apprentice plumber at 18 years old and by the...
  7. A

I thought that

Glad they were allowed back
  8. A

I thought that

Art Lynn and Al'Dontre Davis had left the team? Davis is listed on the participation list and I saw Lynn in uniform on the sidelines
  9. A

Offensive Coordinator candidiates

Dang, Had high hopes for Davis
  10. A

33 players hurt or out

Daw both of them in uniform. I'm guessing either Collins or Filitonga
  11. A

33 players hurt or out

Montrell Wilson Brandon Bowen Michael Oyembomi I think Jarrison Stewart Jalen Austin were out a game or two
  12. A

Sptspage: Problem-plagued season has Patterson hurting

Who were the two star players? Turpin and ??
  13. A

Does anyone know if

Montrell Wilson and Brandon Bowen have retired? I know it's been one injury after another for them and havent heard any status updates in quite a while
  14. A

FWST: More bad news for TCU as top local 2019 commit suffers season-ending knee injury

I think we also have Gary Overshown but he has seen very very little action
  15. A

This team is living off of Gary's reputation

If we had any other coach we would have been 30 point underdogs. Our offense cant do a thing and our defense is ridiculous. I sure hope Justin Rogers is the real deal because Robinson has lost all his confidence and looks miserable
  16. A

2019 QB

It's obvious quarterback is the most important position on the field. It's also obvious that Robinson has talent but it's no sure thing that Robinson will take the steps forward to secure the starting job next season. Justin Rogers has a ton of talent, incoming freshman Max Duggan is playing...