• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. S

lady frogs entering the transfer portal

https://www.frogsowar.com/2024/4/3/24118267/mens-basketball-tcu-transfer-portal-targets-recruiting?fbclid=IwAR1ZRWF8GXQYm8cEFKmEAhQSY5SmR5hnaPmcHVe_49mEAihJxy7G5HVN42A_aem_AaJO_7vk79fpB01VVluWJZqQ9e3N3BJANCC4gXvLDReC8zg4ozjpYgt4r2NkwZ_ZoKI3hXDyVy51BaS7gNfqUE0f lady frogs going into the portal
  2. S

Duggan signed for future contract with Chargers

The Los Angeles Chargers officially signed nine players to futures contracts for the 2024 season on Tuesday. The full list includes: DE Brevin Allen DT Jerrod Clark RB Elijah Dotson QB Max Duggan WR Simi Fehoko DB Matt Hankins G Brent Laing DT Basil Okoye DB Chris Wilcox
  3. S

Basketball recruiting

All our recent focus has been on football, for good reason. After this basketball season, there should be several open scholarships. I know Jamie signed two high school players, but who else is being looked at. sdj
  4. S

Freshmen redshirts

How many of the football recruits that signed last December or February get redshirted this season? Also I think a couple transfers did not play because of injury sdj
  5. S

May 2022 graduates

Baseball Porter Brown Michael Petrie Gray Rodgers Tommy Sacco Tommy Vail Brett Walker Men's Basketball Chuck O'Bannon Jr. Harrison Young Football Steve Avila Mikel Barkley Ian Burnette Michael Byrd Brandon Coleman Michael Franklin Dylan Horton John Lanz Soni Misi Jake Neufeld Ochaun Mathis...
  6. S

Adam Miller

LSU basketball transfer Adam Miller has narrowed his list of potential suitors to TCU and a possible return to the Tigers, he told CBS Sports' Jon Rothstein. Miller will announce his transfer decision next Friday, May 13. With a number of high-profile players available in the college basketball...
  7. S

NFL mock drafts

I have seen several mock NFL drafts and none of them have anyone from the Big 12 picked in the first round. This speaks for itself sjd
  8. S

Basketball recruiting question

I think the early signing period is over. Did TCU ever sign anyone? sdj
  9. S

When does the basketball signing period start?

Does the big man from Navarro sign soon?
  10. S

Basketball question

I noticed the roster has no seniors but Samuel could turn pro after next season. How can Jamie recruit to sign someone in November if there are no scholarships available. sdj
  11. S

Riley Ferrell

Riley Ferrell was selected by the Miami Marlins in the Rule V draft after being left unprotected by the Astros sdj
  12. S

Baylor recruiting recaps

Texas Football Magazine recaps the recruiting classes from the past. For Baylor, they should include how many of their recruits are charged in sexual assaults. sdj
  13. S

2018 Texas Football Magazine??

What is going on with the Texas Football Magazine. Since I live in CA. I have to order it. Is it on the newsstands in Texas now?
  14. S

When do the football and basketball recruits come to campus?

Hope they all make it to campus
  15. S

New BB coach?

any speculation on who the new assistant basketball coach will be? sdj
  16. S

Seattle QB situation

I saw a piece on ESPN that Seattle will sign either RGIII or Kap as their backup QB. sdj
  17. S

early signing period approved

Just saw on ESPN where a 3 day early signing period for football was approved. It will be December 20 - 22
  18. S

How sweet it is A sweep

TCU beat UT in football TCU beat UT both games in basketball TCU swept UT three straight in baseball HOW SWEET IT IS sdj
  19. S

Basketball recruiting news

Is today the first day of the signing period in basketball? If so, any news for TCU? sdj